Jacksonville, Fla. (PRWEB) July 09, 2008
The Phyllis Frankel Realty Group has just added additional advertising efforts to their, already proven, successful marketing plan that sells homes effectively and in a timely manner.
Internet advertising is a smart and essential component to executing a successful home seller's marketing plan.
The Phyllis Frankel Realty Group has a strong presence on the web and a reputation for selling their homes through internet leads. Even though they have proven track record, the Frankel Group recognizes that adding to the advertising scope is imperative in order to keep up with today's tough market.
The Frankel Group is associated with Oodle.com and Vast.com, which is widely known for selling real estate online. These two companies now have alliances with Walmart.com and Overstock.com. Because of these new alliances, the chances of selling a home, even faster, has increased greatly.
Now that this Phyllis Frankel Realty Group has increased their online exposure due to these new alliances, they are even more confident in their home selling marketing plan.
Below is a complete list of their internet marketing and real estate advertising.
- Number1expert.com -- Only Realtors and Brokers with Top Selling Agent credentials can feature their homes with this network
- Homes.com -- One of the fastest growing real estate sites with over 2.5 million homebuyers each month
- HarmonHomes.com -- Promoted to millions of readers of Harmon Homes Magazine coast to coast, homes enjoy priority over other listings
- CraigsList.org -- Homes listed on the #1 classifieds site
- Geebo.com -- a community of neighbors helping neighbors
- Immobel.com -- an international website
- LiveDeal.com -- a leader in real estate classifieds
- Local.com -- one of the fastest growing local search engines on the internet
- Oodle.com -- homes shown priority on the largest real estate classifieds site
- Realffinity.com -- places listings online in a format designed to work well with cell phones that surf the web
- Sell.com -- an alternative to eBay and other auction sites but geared to real estate for sale
- Bargain.com -- attracts 2 million consumers every month who pay for access
- eRealInvestor.com -- homes listed on a free web-based real estate analysis tool site
Other sites include Google Base, PennySaveryUSA.com, PropSmart.com, RealEstate.com, Sell.com, Terabitz.com, Trulia.com, Vast.com, Yahoo Real Estate, and Zillow.com.
With this type of exposure, home sellers can now clearly see that internet advertising can be the key to selling their home.
Make it easy, make it fun... but most importantly, make it smart!