".........I was blown away at the amount of information in this course but I gained the most confidence with all the hands-on exercises and coaching......."
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 17, 2012
Kim Kapellusch, Owner and Founder of The Academy of Home Staging is proud to announce, the industry’s leading home staging certification training program is coming to Dallas, TX, and will be taught by Dallas’ own Michelle Lynne.
Kapellusch, a busy and successful Los Angeles Home Stager says, “I am thrilled to announce the expansion of The Academy of Home Staging into the Dallas market and the addition of Michelle Lynne to our team of Certified Trainers.” She continued, “Michelle has tremendous talent, knowledge and experience to share with her students. She brings high energy and enthusiasm to all that she does and makes the learning experience enjoyable and exciting for all who attend her class.”
Michelle Lynne, owner and founder of “by Michelle Lynne” http://www.bymichellelynne.com/ , Dallas’ premier resource for home staging, organizing & design has joined The Academy of Home Staging team as certified trainer for its Dallas location. Michelle Lynne is a member of the Texas Association of Interior Design, the Real Estate Staging Association, and the National Association of Professional Organizers. She has achieved her RESA-Pro designation, held the position of Vice President of her local RESA chapter, is one of the founders of Showings to Closings, a monthly seminar given to Dallas area real estate agents, and is also a RESA Approved Instructor, providing course instruction for MCE credits to Texas real estate agents.
There has never been a better time to become a Certified Home Stager. The Real Estate Market is showing concrete signs of beginning a turn-around. Home sellers and Realtors are embracing the benefits of Home Staging. According to a study by the National Association of Realtors in 2012, 25% of homes on the market are professionally staged, up from just 5% in 2007. According to a 2012 survey by Home Gain, Home Staging is in the Top 5 items a home seller should invest in in order to sell their home quickly and for the most amount of money. In the same survey Home Gain states Home Staging delivers a 196% Return on Investment to the home seller.
For several years, The Academy of Home Staging's exclusive training was only available in Los Angeles. Now due to popular demand and recent industry expansion in the Home Staging arena, Kapellusch offers students several locations to choose from including Los Angeles, Tampa, Washington DC, New York, Seattle, and Dallas. ”We simply had to expand” says Kapellusch. “People were flying in from all around the country. We are adding these cities to help our students achieve their educational goals in a location near them.”
The Academy of Home Staging remains committed to consistently delivering the most comprehensive industry leading education available to its students.
Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business. Home Staging Design is a visual art. It is important to provide tangible discoveries the students can experience in training, before they open their own business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD with all needed business documents such as contracts, proposals and editable advertising samples for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
The full listing of upcoming course dates for The Academy is:
August 6th – 10th – Dallas Texas
September 10th -14th – Newport Beach, CA
September 10th – 15th – New York City, NY
September 24th – 29th – Tampa Bay Area, FL
October 8th -12th – Seattle, WA
October 29th – November 2nd – Washington, DC
November 5th – 9th – Dallas, TX
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Seattle, WA; New York City; Washington, DC and Tampa Bay Area, FL. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes, The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.