With no roof fan, no duct work and no hood to hang, roof modifications and venting needs are a thing of the past. This system is truly ready to go.
Cambridge, Ohio (PRWEB) December 24, 2008
HoodMart's new Ventless Exhaust Hood System is changing the restaurant exhaust hood landscape. State-of-the-art design features innovative triple filters, upblast technology for vapor removal, extreme portability, and the incredible zero installation factor. It's the clear choice among a crowded commercial kitchen equipment field.
HoodMart offers a completely portable ventless exhaust hood system. Complete with an integrated wet chemical fire suppression system, it is a self-contained unit. The portable design of the ventless exhaust hood, provides the perfect solution restaurant exhaust hoods when venting through a roof or wall is not feasible.
"Many restaurant and food service owners needed an alternative to standard exhaust hoods. Our portable ventless exhaust hood system is about as state-of-the-art as they come," says Pat Ranch. "With no roof fan, no duct work and no hood to hang, roof modifications and venting needs are a thing of the past. This system is truly ready to go." No installation is required.
Integrated fire protection, because safety matters first. The HoodMart ventless exhaust hood has a built in Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system for protection against grease fires and other cooking hazards endemic to commercial kitchen equipment items. Charging and testing will need to be performed by an authorized Ansul distributor.
The Ventless Exhaust Hood System is approved for electric equipment and fryers with oil capacities of up to 85 pounds; not to exceed 470 square inches of cooking area.
Note: The standard system will accommodate fryer widths up to 24" and depths up to 30".
- Constructed of 18 gauge Stainless Steel for durability and polished for aesthetic appeal among commercial kitchen equipment
- Triple - Filter system designed to trap grease particles while removing smoke and reducing cooking odors
- Fully integrated Ansul R-102 wet chemical fire suppression system
- Interlocking start is a standard feature and does not allow the fryer or hood to operate separately
- Casters incorporate swivel and locking front and non-swivel back for portability
- Base unit includes removable sides for ease of cleaning
- Color-coded, lighted alert system included to ensure system is running safely and efficiently
HoodMart.com offers range hood systems in a variety of sizes from 4 feet to 30 feet. Restaurant and Food Service Safety are guaranteed with HoodMart's Pre-Piped Fire Suppression Systems. Completely integrated for absolute safety against grease and other types of food preparation fire hazards, our wet chemical fire suppression system has restaurant and food service owners covered.
For more information about HoodMart's ventless exhaust hood system, please visit the HoodMart Web site at http://www.hoodmart.com/ventless. To see more of the company's commercial kitchen equipment solutions, visit http://www.hoodmart.com.
E-mail: pat (at) hoodmart (dot) com