As part of the strategic focus on offering hospitality telephony solutions, partnering with Cetis Inc., meets the diverse communications needs of the hospitality industry. It takes the guest experience to the next level.
Miramar, FL (PRWEB) August 30, 2013
TelOnline LLC., a telephony solutions provider, today announced a new strategic partnership with Cetis, Inc., a leading manufacturer of telecom products.
The corded and cordless hospitality IP telephones offered create a differentiated guest communications experience with minimal investment. These IP telephones can be located in lobbies, guest rooms, common areas and meetings rooms for monitoring and control. The phone series offered are:
- Telematrix 3100 Series: Ideal for the hotel lobby, elevator landing and bathrooms or any business common area application.
- Telematrix 3300 Series: Designed specifically for hotel guestroom VoIP applications. The phone features a large faceplate area, guest service key options, and our patented TouchLite one-touch voice mail retrieval.
- Telematrix 9600 Series: New cordless generation with clear channel technology coupled with dynamic telephone designs.
- Teledex Diamond Series: The world’s most popular guestroom telephone, with over 5 million in service worldwide.
- Teledex Opal Series: Sleek, soft curves complement what lies underneath: one of the industry’s most rugged, reliable telephones.
- Teledex and TeleMatrix VoIP Series: Ranging from basic IP trimlines to VoIP cordless end-points, these phones are designed for form and function.
“As part of the strategic focus on offering hospitality telephony solutions, partnering with Cetis Inc., meets the diverse communications needs of the hospitality industry,” stated TelOnline’s President Juan Carlos Castañeda. “It takes the guest experience to the next level.”
About Cetis Inc.
Cetis, Inc., is the ISO-9001, RoHS, and WEEE-certified manufacturer of Scitec, Teledex, and TeleMatrix brand telephones and Y Series high-speed Internet wired and wireless access point devices. Designed and engineered in America and Europe, E Series, I Series (formerly Teledex iPhone), Opal Series, Diamond Series, Nugget Series, 9600 Series, 3300 Series, and Aegis Series telephones are preferred by all major hotel brands globally. Cetis maintains sales and support facilities in North America, Beijing, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Dubai, Mumbai, and United Kingdom.
TelOnline is a company that offers and consults specialized solutions in telephony. The tailored solutions include VoIP telephony, IP-PBX, call centers, automatic dialers, call recording systems, cloud telephony services, embedded software development for telephony and integration, video conference and more. TelOnline is a selected partner of Digium, Asterisk makers, Oaisys, as well as numerous strategic business partner alliances within the industry. TelOnline is committed to providing the best products and services to markets in the United States, Caribbean and Latin America. Our team is highly experienced in commercial, development and support engineers. If you would like more information about TelOnline, please visit http://www.Telonline.com or call USA +1(954)894-6181 or call international +57(1)325-9832.