We have been using a quality management system for some years, however, our recent focus on gaining our ISO9001 certification has greatly enhanced the way we work and has increased customer satisfaction.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Hull, East Yorkshire (PRWEB UK) 17 January 2013
Hull 12th December 2012: Leading UK supplier of hosted desktop services, GoCloud, are proud to announce that on 6th December they achieved ISO9001 Certification, having been externally accessed by ISOQAR, a UKAS accredited auditor. ISO9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses and has a number of benefits for GoCloud resellers, as well as GoCloud themselves.
ISO9001 is a quality management service which streamlines both employee productivity and controls the activities which ensure that customer needs and expectations are met to their satisfaction. It is designed to apply to any product or service globally.
This means that GoCloud and its partners can now enjoy providing even better service to their customers as orders are better managed, making for consistency, a more timely ordering system and improved efficiency is given to all parties.
ISO9001 accredited companies are awarded certification for a number of reasons:
- Commitment to providing a quality service to customers and continual improvements within the company
- Demonstration of an effective quality management system that satisfies external auditors
- Competitive edge over those companies that don’t achieve certification
- Improved sales and purchase order processing
- Reduces downtime and focuses on customer satisfaction
- Improves management control
“We have been using a quality management system for some years, however, our recent focus on gaining our ISO9001 certification has greatly enhanced the way we work and has increased customer satisfaction,” said Matt Nunns, GoCloud Managing Director.
Whilst ISO9001 certification is not designed solely for cloud services, many businesses have been wary concerning deployment to the cloud when a company is not accredited. GoCloud’s SaaS customers and partners can now be assured that they are dealing with a company who have customer satisfaction firmly in mind, alongside a quality of service which gives peace of mind that they are dealing with a cloud provider who is committed to providing the best in customer service.
GoCloud have always prided themselves on excellent customer service and provide a range of quality hosted desktop services to authorised resellers. Other benefits to using an official GoCloud reseller for your hosted desktop needs include:
- Multiple HP C7000 High Availability Dual Quad Core Xeon blade servers
- Multiple HP P4500 High Availability SAN storage
- High availability failover to secondary servers, SANs, switches, firewalls and routers included as standard
- Optional Hosted Exchange mailbox with built-in anti-spam protection
- All traffic between the end-user and the data centre is 256-bit encrypted
- Data stored in UK data centres with CCTV, VESDA and fire-suppression systems. Each data centre also has refuelable diesel generators and battery back-up, and multiple connections to the Internet
Based in Hull, Yorkshire, GoCloud is a leading IT provider of cloud computing services to UK businesses. GoCloud was founded in 2009 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intrahost Ltd. GoCloud specialise in providing fully-virtualised, hosted desktop solutions which can be accessed from any device with an internet connection from anywhere, giving UK businesses the power and cost-effectiveness to work from anywhere.
GoCloud services are also accredited with VMware Professional Partner status and Citrix Solution Advisor status. All GoCloud services are provisioned by the company on a high-availability, Citrix-based infrastructure with a HP SAN backend to guarantee resilience. All of the GoCloud infrastructure, based in secure data centres are their own and offer the full flexibility and scalability you would expect from a cloud service of this stature.