Chicago, Illinois (Vocus) January 5, 2009
Hostway Corporation , the global Web services leader, is delivering maximum value to small and medium size businesses by making access to cloud computing easy and ultra-affordable.
Hostway has spent much of 2008 developing and perfecting cloud computing infrastructure called FlexCloud™. As the first beneficiary of the new technology, Hostway's 60,000 North American hosting customers' Web sites will be hosted on the new cloud computing infrastructure. In the first phase of the initiative, all new customers' Web sites will be placed on FlexCloud™.
"The primary benefit of FlexCloud for business hosting clients is gaining access to a multi-million dollar ultra reliable hosting infrastructure that scales up and down at your command for as low as $15 per month. The secondary benefit, for some this may be the primary benefit, is that Hostway has made it easy," said John Lee, senior vice president of small business hosting.
The highlights of FlexCloud™ are:
- On-demand automated allocation of CPU, memory, storage and bandwidth for individual Web sites
- Greater reliability through inherently redundant infrastructure architecture and deployment
- Same level of end-user features that customers have come to expect from Hostway
- Use of greener technology through more efficient use of computing resources
- Smooth scaling from the smallest hosting packages to the highest levels of hosting, giving businesses greater flexibility
- Built on Hostway's own patent-pending Scalable Hosting framework
Customers can take advantage of FlexCloud™ today by ordering any of Hostway's Web hosting packages at http://www.hostway.com/web-hosting/index.html.
publicity (at) hostway (dot) com
# # #