Our new system gives sales teams essential tools to manage the central lead/proposal process across multiple brands and properties.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 25, 2013
hotel SystemsPro, a leading provider of ASP-based, enterprise hotel sales software, announced the launch of its new hotel ProposalPro solution at HITEC 2013. hotel ProposalPro enables management companies, ownership groups, and operators to quickly and efficiently share valuable leads, create professional proposals, and track statuses across enterprise portfolios to close more business. Click here for more information on hotel SystemsPro products.
hotel ProposalPro – A better, more affordable online lead management and client proposal solution.
“We developed hotel ProposalPro because our clients asked for a better, more affordable solution than was offered in the marketplace,” said Edie Chandler Lowe, SVP of hotel SystemsPro. “Our new system gives sales teams essential tools to manage the central lead/proposal process across multiple brands and properties. hotel ProposalPro is also ideal to help individual properties create and distribute appealing client proposals within minutes to close more business.”
hotel ProposalPro gives sales teams effective tools to:
- Manage and process leads across multiple brands and properties.
- Pursue sales opportunities across their portfolio.
- Help individual properties create and distribute professional client proposals within minutes to close more business.
Operators can use hotel ProposalPro as a stand-alone sales management tool, or integrated with hotel SalesPro, to launch proposals and track responses for any size hotel company. hotel SalesPro is hotel SystemsPro’s popular sales, catering, and account management system.
hotel ProposalPro enables users to share leads and create proposals for groups and local or national negotiated accounts. It also complements hotel SystemsPro’s newly announced partnership with Social Tables to provide online collaboration for catered event diagramming.
hotel ProposalPro enables sales teams to:
- Create a new proposal from stored requirements. Details may be retained for future analysis or used via the system’s express feature that quickly sends proposals with only the details needed.
- Share an RFP across multiple properties within the same portfolio. National sales teams can instruct each property to respond directly to a client or roll up the responses and reply with a consolidated multi-property proposal.
- Review and Monitor RFP’s and associated proposals to determine their status. Users can track how often proposals are opened, which clients reject proposals, and which ignore them. An easy-to-navigate menu provides quick, high level updates on leads and proposals based on status and classification. hotel ProposalPro comes with a full range of reports, including potential lead revenue value. Users can access reports at the user, property, or management company levels.
About hotel SystemsPro
hotel SystemsPro is a technology innovator operated by hospitality professionals that helps clients increase sales, reduce operating costs and efficiently manage assets. The company’s suite of high performance, web-based, true enterprise property solutions include extensive reporting capabilities to empower hotel teams to generate revenue via tools that cost-effectively provide a higher quality guest experience. hotel SystemsPro solutions scale across all properties and any flag. They evolve to assist hotel professionals in meeting their markets’ ever-changing needs. Whatever the size of the property or its challenges, hotel SystemsPro solutions do the heavy lifting for hotel operators to streamline operations and boost staff productivity and profitability.
hotel SalesPro – A multi-property, mobile-ready web-based sales and catering system that provides scalable functionality and a wide variety of reporting options that increase sales efficiency for hotel chains and independent properties.
hotel ServicePro – An economical hotel maintenance solution that preserves property asset value and improves guest service. It automates the communication, scheduling, tracking and reporting of tasks that surround best practices, guest requests, safety requirements, preventive maintenance, and equipment management.
hotel WebSpace – An online marketing solution that enables properties to increase their web presence and convert browsers to buyers on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. For more information, please visit http://www.hotelsystemspro.com.