Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 16, 2010
Do you want to get a $50 reward when you rent an apartment? Some apartment rental services charge renters a fee, other sites charge managing agents or owners to post. But as the tide of the rental market changes to favor renters, hotigloos.com is taking a new approach - search for free, list for free and receive a $50 reward for renting an apartment! How’s that for great commission!
You may have seen offers on rent.com offering a $100 reward for finding a rental exclusively through that site. But hotigloos.com pays you regardless of how - or on what site - you find your next rental. Rewards of $50 are offered in the form of gift certificates to a selection of popular vendors including Target and Apple. To redeem awards, renters must provide proof of their new rental in selected areas. Additional criteria applies; visit hotigloos.com directly for details.
With a market flooded by vacancies, finding the right apartment can take time. hotigloos.com uses technology and software to make apartment searches faster and easier. Map-based and mobile searching allows renters to locate apartments in a specific area - whether a city, neighborhood, or even within blocks of an exact location such as a school or workplace. Free email alerts also save renters time. No longer do users have to check back for new listings. hotigloos.com emails renters only available rentals that are a perfect match!
The $50 reward incentive, offered to draw first-time users to the site will undoubtedly prove profitable. hotigloos.com knows that once people use the site it will become their preferred source for apartment rental listings.
- Map-based searching for ease of finding an apartment in a specific location or near a specific landmark
- Mobile searching for finding apartments for rent near your current location while on the go.
- University housing search showing apartments for rent near college campuses.
- Free email alerts of apartment listings meeting previously identified criteria
- Free rent statistics provide renters and owners with updated market information.