Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) December 15, 2011
Traditionally, the holidays are a happy, festive time. There are decorations to put up, cookies to make, and candles to light, but in all reality, the holiday season is typically a stressful one for many people. In fact, 49% of Americans say the holidays are their most stressful time of year. That sobering statistic is a bit of a downer. Many people feel stressed by the crowds, the abundant credit card use, and the visiting family. On top of that, with so little precious time, homes need to be cleaned and prepared for visiting family and friends.
There are some ways to make this added chore a little easier in preparation for the holidays:
- Make a list of the cleaning projects that need to be done, then budget a small task each day
- The list of cleaning projects needs to be prioritized, so less-important tasks can be let go
- Walk through the home from a guests perspective – be mindful of the different things you notice
- Don’t cheat and not move things during cleaning – it is inevitable that a couch will shift or a rug will move, exposing neglected filth
- Before guests arrive, give a quick once over on the glass, chrome, and stainless steel surfaces
When in doubt, or if time is of the essence, never hesitate to contact a Bellevue maid service to come to the rescue. A Washington State Housecleaners Association certified cleaning service should have the proper equipment, training, and insurance to do a thorough home cleaning job, which will do wonders for the holiday stress level. House cleaning services are in high demand during the holidays, so be sure to schedule your cleaning service early.
About April Lane Home Cleaning
April Lane’s Home Cleaning is now one of the largest independently owned Bellevue house-cleaning services. Our clients prefer to spend their time doing other activities rather than cleaning house.