People would much rather watch a quick video that they can access 24/7, instead of waiting to talk to someone at the company.
Austin, TX. (PRWEB) February 19, 2012
A business can learn how to get YouTube traffic, explains the recent Digital Marketer Pro newsletter, to their videos for a better customer service experience. Bad customer service is a big problem in today’s marketplace, reveals the recent Digital Marketer Pro newsletter, because many businesses have spent years offering bad customer service knowing that most people have a very small sphere of influence. So if the customer was dissatisfied with a product, or service, the company knew they could ignore them and only a few people would find out about it, explains the recent Digital Marketer Pro newsletter.
The world has changed, because with the advent of the Internet and especially social media websites, reveals the recent Digital Marketer Pro newsletter, anyone can now tell the entire world about their bad experiences with a companies products, services, and employees. People have a variety of options available to them now to get bad reviews out to the world, one is by posting a review on their Google place page, explains the recent Digital Marketer Pro newsletter. Most companies have not even verified their Google place page, the recent Digital Marketer Pro newsletter reveals, so they will never even know if they have bad reviews posted. There are also a variety of social media websites that can be used to get a companies attention, advises the recent digital Marketer Pro newsletter.
Here are a variety of ways, the recent Digital Marketer Pro newsletter advises to use free YouTube traffic for:
1) Embed YouTube videos onto customer service and FAQ’s pages to answer commonly asked questions.
2) Do short videos of the business and customer support areas to provide a personal side of the business.
3) Use YouTube videos to show solutions to problems that people commonly have with the product or service.
4) How To videos about products are also invaluable, because people would much rather watch a quick video that they can access 24/7, instead of waiting to talk to someone at the company.
5) Get customer reviews of products before launch because customer feedback can really help during the design phase, by providing the market with what they want.
Learning how to get YouTube traffic to use for customer service purposes can be a very affective way of using YouTube for any company. Now is the time to learn how to increase YouTube traffic to the customer service department, and build a happy customer base.