(PRWEB) September 07, 2012
Wondering how to start a home décor business, but don’t not know where to start? Opening a Real Deals on Home Décor franchise is a proven system to consider if one is looking for a business that will leave plenty of time to play in a busy life. These franchises are only open two days a week and already have a perfect plan for success in how to start a home décor business.
Follow these 5 easy steps to a successful home décor store:
1) Assess your Competition: Look around town to see who the competition is for home décor businesses, where they are located, and what their price points are. It is also helpful to find out what type of décor competitors are offering, whether it is contemporary, country, rustic, traditional, etc. Go into some of the stores and talk to the owners, ask them how their business is and what they like about doing business in their specific area.
2) Determine Location: For the secrets of finding an ideal location to ensure success for your home décor store, contact Jeff Humphrey, VP of Development for the Real Deals on Home Décor franchise at 770-265-4863. He will verify if there is a territory available for a Real Deals on Home Décor store in your community, and also complete an in-depth analysis of any desired location. Jeff will help you determine if your community is a prime place for a new home décor store.
3) Go to the Real Deals on Home Décor web page at http://www.realdeals.net and browse the information on the Franchise. Fill out an online application, and Real Deals on Home Décor will send you the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) which needs to be read, signed, notarized, and returned to the Franchisor.
4) Interview Process: Once the FDD is sign and returned, you’ll visit the Real Deals on Home Décor corporate office, located in Twin Falls, Idaho. Here, our corporate team will get to know you and evaluate whether or not you might be a good fit for a Real Deals franchise. If Real Deals feels you’re a good fit for a franchise owner, then step 5 is put into play.
5) Training: After the interview, the potential owners will go home, secure their financing, secure their ideal location, and Corporate will schedule them to attend a 4 day in-depth training session in Twin Falls, Idaho.
These 5 steps on how to start a home décor business are essential for any individual wanting to open a successful and thriving home décor store. Opening a Real Deals on Home Décor franchise is a great opportunity for people looking to open a part-time business, since Real Deals is only open two days a week!
Real Deals on Home Décor
2 days a week, 2 good to be true.