Starting a business online can be very frustrating -- but it doesn't have to be. Knowing what to do, and what not to do -- that is the key to success. Getting someone who will share that knowledge -- that is priceless.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Markham, ON (PRWEB) June 17, 2010
Gale Frank-Sickander, a full time marketer and business builder, today announced the launching of her website, GaleSickander.com, which is dedicated to providing people with information on how to start a business online -- the right way. For years, Sickander had struggled with building a business online. “I, too, was in the same boat (as many others) at one time,” explains Gale Frank-Sickander, owner of GaleSickander.com and GaleSickander.com/blog. “I believed the rosy stories and had false expectations. It was only after consistent work and dedication to building this business that I began to see some results.”
After seeing the negative and sometimes devastating impact of today’s economic downturn, Sickander decided to share her knowledge and the resources that she had acquired overtime -- helping others who are trying to either build their business online or to supplement their current income. With the launch of GaleSickander.com, she has started that process.
At GaleSickander.com, the stay-at-home mom, student, or anyone seeking future financial stability will find a valuable internet marketing library that is designed to help create internet-based businesses for the public -- all free of charge.
The 7 Manuals found at GaleSickander.com provide information on key business building topics such as:
- SEO Techniques -- a 42 page manual that provides information on making adjustments to your site right away to help improve your search rankings and benefit from the increase in organic search traffic;
- A 52 page overview on Private Label Rights, including information on how to use them for maximum profits -- both online and offline;
- A 58 page ebook on Affiliate Marketing -- what it is, how it works and how it can work for you;
- A 52 page blueprint on Viral Traffic Techniques;
- A 47 page ebook on Web 2.0 techniques and how to use these websites to successfully build an online business;
- A 69 page manual on successfully building partnerships online, normally known as Joint Ventures;
- A 28 page report on Using Blogs to generate income online, consistently.
GaleSickander.com is a business building site providing free information on successfully starting an online business. The associated site -- GaleSickander.com/Blog -- provides additional valuable information on internet marketing options and techniques, via articles, videos and audio.
Gale Frank-Sickander began her journey into the world of Internet Marketing about three (3) years ago. After struggling to balance a full time, highly demanding job, family, and the task of building a business, Sickander has found the key to online marketing success. Today, she is dedicated to sharing the knowledge and valuable resources that helped build this success with the world.
For more information please contact:
Highway #7E, Suite 418
Markham, ON, L3P 1B4