KPA’s HR consultants have in-depth knowledge on all aspects of workforce management and are specialist implementing HR programs that make a positive impact on the bottom line of the dealership.
Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) August 16, 2012
KPA announced today the expansion of the HR Management product line to include HR Management Consulting. KPA’s HR Management Consultants are certified HR professionals with expertise in workforce management for dealerships.
Vane Clayton, President and CEO of KPA explains, “Already more than 800 dealerships are using KPA’s HR Management software. The success of our HR Management software has led to strong demand from dealerships for onsite HR Management consulting, and we’re very pleased to announce today the availability of onsite HR Management Consulting through KPA’s HR consultants. KPA’s HR consultants have in-depth knowledge on all aspects of workforce management and are specialist implementing HR programs that make a positive impact on the bottom line of the dealership.”
KPA’s HR Management Consultants can assist with:
Onsite, systematic audits of HR records
- Review legal compliance of employee files
- Ensure documents are stored and discarded properly
- Provide guidance on how to maintain compliant files
Strategic HR programs
- Recruiting and staffing
- Affirmative action planning
- Compensation analysis
- Employee surveys and retention/engagement programs
HR policy development
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies customized for your dealership
- Assistance with handbooks, job descriptions, pay plans, and employee communication materials
Effectiveness planning for HR
- Implementation of best practices to improve workforce management
- Identify steps to minimize legal and regulatory liability
- Training in payroll and KPA HR software use, especially for compliance
Kathryn Carlson SPHR, KPA’s Director of HR Management Products, comments, “Our consultants do more than audit – they help dealers to increase profits through effective workforce management. KPA’s HR consultants create processes to ensure your HR department operates at maximum efficiency. For example, we evaluate legal compliance, do personnel file audits, and handle special projects such as employee retention programs. We also provide onsite implementation and training on KPA’s HR Management Software.”
To schedule a complimentary needs analysis please contact Kathryn Carlson at kcarlson(at)kpaonline(dot)com
KPA is a dealer services and Internet marketing provider for over 4,000 automotive, truck, and equipment dealerships and service companies. KPA provides consulting services and software for three industry-specific product lines: Environment & Safety, HR Management, and Internet Marketing. For more information, visit http://www.kpaonline.com .