intuitive desktop interface that enriches your websites with powerful and stylish HTML/CSS Tooltips
Maroussi, Athens (PRWEB) September 10, 2011
Likno Software has released the latest version of its product, Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder - version 2.0 build 206. The software is a desktop application that works as a user-friendly interface (GUI) to the popular jQuery open source library for creating stylish, feature-rich html tooltips for web pages, with minimal effort and coding.
All the jQuery tooltips that the software produces are fully cross-browser (work seamlessly in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Safari & others).
- Rich and powerful Interface.
- Creates cross-browser jQuery tooltips that display micro-information when visitors mouse over (or click) on page elements of their choice (even on page load).
- Ready-made examples can be quickly applied to projects (pre-installed in software).
- Universal: For any authoring tool (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) or CMS platform (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
- Shows text, HTML, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash, or whole pages (AJAX, URL) as content in the tooltips.
- The style of the tooltips can be fully customized through CSS ("css tooltips").
- The browser's default tooltip can be replaced on all TITLE/ALT tags automatically to show the user’s preferred tooltip design instead.
- Images can be used to create interesting tooltips like: balloon tooltips, html image tooltips, etc.
- The HTML tooltips can be positioned to any corner, side or distance relative to their page elements (122 combinations can be used).
- Dynamic content can be added to the tooltips through AJAX techniques ("ajax tooltips").
- The tooltips can open or close through many triggering options (ID, CLASS, NAME, TAG NAME, via AllWebMenus) and with a variety of open/close effects.
- A tooltip can be set to open automatically on page load, instead of hovering/clicking on a page element.
- Custom tooltips can be added on website menus, replacing the browser's default tooltip ("AllWebMenus Add-in").
- Features: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tooltips/index.php
- Examples: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tooltips/examples.php
- Download: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tooltips/download.php
Likno Web/HTML Tooltips Builder costs $49.95 (3-domain license). Windows ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 supported.
About Likno Software
# # #