With our secure cloud computing technology, blue dog NETWORK’s clients are still up and running remotely with no question about safety, security or backup. They can remotely access their desktop from nearly any mobile device.
(PRWEB) October 29, 2012
blue dog NETWORK, a world-class provider in IT cloud solutions, is proud to offer its clients disaster recovery business continuance even with the impending implications Hurricane Sandy brings the East Coast.
While the threat of a natural disaster on the East Coast is imminent, it doesn’t have to affect secure business information for any clients, anywhere in the world with blue dog NETWORK.
“A lot of businesses in the Northeast have now shut down in preparation of Hurricane Sandy,” says Dana Vizneau, founder and CEO of blue dog NETWORK. “With our secure cloud computing technology, blue dog NETWORK’s clients are still up and running remotely with no question about safety, security or backup. They can remotely access their desktop from nearly any mobile device.”
blue dog NETWORK offers enterprise-wide IT back-up, recovery and agnostic operating system support for every business size:
- 14 class A secure data centers geographically located in key areas of North America
- Each data center is on separate power grids
- Each with two separate UPS power back-up sources
- Each with a fully-fueled alternative power generator (non-electric) that will activate immediately if any other back-up fails
- Generators are automatically deployed within minutes if one of the other multiple power service options fail. Power will last indefinitely to keep all data accessible 24/7
- Back- ups for back -ups for back- ups
About blue dog NETWORK:
blue dog NETWORK has provided clients worldwide with private cloud computing services since 2006. Through their strategic partnerships and utilizing 14 Class A data centers across the country, this award-winning North Carolina firm enables business to tap into Fortune 500 technology. Their services include dedicated and virtual server hosting, email, collaboration, backup, disaster recovery, business continuance, data storage and remote access to non-web enabled software. For more information, please visit http://bluedognetwork.com/ or call 910-256-9697.