Greenville, South Carolina (PRWEB) May 23, 2013
Ezell Law Firm is proud to announce their 25th anniversary being in practice. For 25 years, Jeff Ezell has served the Greenville area with reliable and honest legal advice with a focus on personal injury cases.
Because of Mr. Ezell’s many years having worked for insurance companies, he offers clients a uniquely qualified level of expertise. He knows how insurance companies operate, which enables him better serve his clients.
Mr. Ezell has five steps to follow if ever injured in the workplace:
1. Immediately notify a supervisor or human resource person of the accident and injury
2. Make certain a written report is prepared with correct details and obtain a copy
3. Do not decline medical care if offered and desired
4. Make certain that all health care workers seen (including "plant nurse(s)" or other employer related health care providers) know that the injury occurred at work
5. Get names and numbers of witnesses and make certain to keep all appointments made by employers and keep employers advised of progress.
He also advises that insurance adjusters do not work for the employee; they work for the employer and may not always have the employee’s best interests at heart.
If ever hurt at work, Ezell Law Firm is available to discuss cases. Please visit their website for more information, or call (864)326-4002.
About the company:
Because on the job injuries and car accidents can affect both the injured person and their families - especially in today's economic climate- the Ezell Law Firm LLC personally takes the time to work with each of their clients to determine their specific individual needs. Jeff Ezell spent over 15 years working FOR insurance companies, so he knows how they operate. Some years ago, Jeff left the "large insurance firm" life behind and has since concentrated solely upon helping injured workers and victims receive the compensation they deserve. When clients have been hurt at work, suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome or some other repetitive stress injury, have been involved in a serious wreck either in a car, on a motorcycle or a boat, or have been hit while crossing the street or riding a bicycle, they can help. They represent injured people to protect their rights, and to help them recover workers compensation for lost wages and medical bills. Initial consultations are always free. Ezell Law Firm can also help with family law cases, uncontested divorces or with modifying child support payments. For more information visit their website at http://www.personalinjuryattorneysc.com.