Cambridge, Md. (PRWEB) December 12, 2011
Holiday revelers will find plenty of ways to celebrate the season this year at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina. The Four Diamond Eastern Shore resort invites travelers to enjoy an array of unique activities taking place throughout the month of December, culminating with not one, but two New Year’s Eve parties.
The resort is offering a host of complimentary and low-cost holiday activities for guests. A full schedule is available upon request through the resort concierge. Activities include:
- Cozy holiday storybook time on Saturdays for children and their families
- Complimentary hot chocolate & holiday S’mores hours every Saturday evening
- A variety of culinary events, including a fruitcake eating contest, cooking demonstrations, cookie decorating, and a special holiday Family Iron Chef Cook-Off
- Breakfast with Santa on December 3rd and 10th at Water’s Edge Grill
- “Global Wish List”, where guests can write their holiday “wish” for making the world a better place
- Seasonal decorations, including a special tree decorated with ornaments made by Camp Hyatt participants
- Annual Toys Drive for local children: guests that bring new, unwrapped toys for needy children receive a complimentary upgrade (based upon availability)
- Holiday caroling with local high school choirs
- Complimentary chair massages in the lobby on Saturdays
- Special gift for children staying overnight Christmas Eve
- Polar Bear Plunge each Saturday at the resort’s Infinity Pool
- Care and Share Santa Swim for a local charity on December 10th
- Old-fashioned Christmas on December 10th with carriage rides, Santa Claus, and more in downtown Cambridge
- Cambridge Christmas Parade on December 3rd at 5 p.m. in downtown Cambridge
On New Year’s Eve, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay will ring in 2012 with two DJ-hosted Dance Parties. Couples will enjoy the adults-only gala with entertaining comedy shows and casino games. Children are welcome at the family bash, which features comedy shows, inflatable fun, and magic acts. Both events include party favors and a champagne toast for the adults.
The New Year’s Eve Package at the Cambridge, Maryland hotel rate starts at $299 and includes overnight accommodations and entry to one of the parties. Guests can extend their stay with overnight rates starting at $149. Rates are based on double occupancy; do not include tax and resort fee; and are based upon availability.
Beginning November 1 and continuing through February 28, 2012, the Winter Escape package offers luxurious accommodations and a complimentary S’mores kit to roast by the resort’s grand two-story fireplace. Rates start at $119 per night, excluding tax and resort fee, and are based upon availability. In order to book this package, guests must request offer code WINTER at the time of the reservation.
About Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort
The Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina is the premier four-diamond resort of the Chesapeake Bay. The property, which recently completed a seven-million-dollar renovation, is nestled on 342 magnificent acres along the Choptank River, and features 400 luxurious rooms and suites. Among amenities are six superb dining options; an award-winning, 18-hole championship golf course; the 150-slip River Marsh Marina; an 18,000 square-foot Stillwater Spa & Salon; multi-level indoor and outdoor swimming pools; a fitness facility, and a children's recreation center. For more information, please visit http://www.chesapeakebay.hyatt.com.