Clearwater Beach, FL (PRWEB) October 19, 2011
Meeting planners now have another reason to book their next meeting at the AAA Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa, the newest luxury resort on Florida’s west coast. Now through December 31, 2011, planners that book and hold a qualifying meeting at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach by March 31, 2012, will earn triple the rewards, including a four percent rebate off the master bill, complimentary Internet access in paid guestrooms and triple Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points through the Hyatt Gold Passport Planner Rewards™ program. Points can be used for exciting travel rewards, future meeting credits and more.
To take advantage of this offer, planners may contact Danielle Wainwright at 727-373-4439 and reference code REWARDS. Planners can also book meetings and view terms and conditions of this offer by visiting hyattmeetings.com/REWARDS.
Highlights of Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa’s meeting facilities include:
- 32,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, including a 4,000-square-foot ballroom, the 4,400-square-foot rooftop Sky Terrace, eight private 900-square-foot terraces with adjoining suites and the eighth-floor pool deck Vista Terrace, all overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Creative catering, from trendy or cutting-edge themed buffets to seasonal menus of locally inspired cuisine
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment and an on-site audio visual team
- Wi-Fi in all meeting, event and pre-function areas, plus a full service business center
- 250 all-new guest suites, featuring Hyatt Grand Beds™, fully equipped kitchens and balconies or rooftop terraces
- Sandava Spa, offering private treatment spa suites and an eco-conscious philosophy
- Twenty climate-controlled poolside cabanas for private half- or full-day rental
- Close proximity to nearby attractions, including the Clearwater Marine Aquarium,
Pier 60, Busch Gardens Tampa and the Salvador Dali Museum
- Easy access to Tampa and St. Pete/Clearwater International Airports
About Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa features 250 guest suites that blend tropical elegance with a luxurious, carefree experience on Florida’s west coast. Breathtaking Gulf views provide the backdrop for expansive floor plans for deluxe one- and two-bedroom suites. Each suite features fully equipped kitchens and balconies or rooftop terraces. Guests can enjoy a variety of upscale amenities such as a resort swimming pool deck with 20 air-conditioned poolside cabanas and a children’s pool area, a spa pool area on the 16th floor and multiple dining options, including the resort’s signature seafood grill SHOR. Other amenities include the eco-friendly Sandava Spa and Camp Hyatt Kids’ Club, along with 12,000 square feet of indoor and 20,000 square feet of outdoor function space for premier beachside events.
The resort is a recipient of the following awards and accolades: the prestigious AAA/CAA Four Diamond Award; three green keys designation by the Green Key Eco-rating Program; the 2011 Brides’ Choice Award by Wedding Wire; one of Florida’s Best Companies To Work For by Florida Trend; the 2011 Large Business of the Year Award by the Clearwater Beach Chamber of Commerce; TripAdvisor’s 2011 Certificate of Excellence; placement on Elite Meetings’ Top 100 Hotels List; and the Metro’s Best Award in the Hot Spots to Shop, Dine, Play & Escape by Tampa Bay Metro Magazine for the past two consecutive years. The resort’s signature SHOR American Seafood Grill has also earned the 2011 Best Dessert Award at Clearwater Beach’s Restaurant Week, the 2011 “Best of Show” at A Taste of Clearwater and Tampa Bay Magazine’s Best of Tampa Bay Award for the last two consecutive years.
# # #