We focus on providing authentic hospitality...
Paul Tang, General Manager
Orlando, Fla. (PRWEB) October 07, 2011
Creating memorable Orlando events costs less when you book at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress now through Dec. 31, 2011 for meetings taking place in May and June 2012. Enjoy 65,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting space and conference facilities while with earn complimentary* upgrades and more including:
- 10% Rebate to Master Bill
- Triple Hyatt Gold Passport Points
- 1/100 Complimentary Suite Upgrade
- 1/100 Complimentary Airport Transfers
- 1/50 Complimentary Valet Parking
- All Day Complimentary Beverage Service for Group Office
The Orlando luxury resort recently completed an extensive $54 million transformation and modern restyling of all meeting spaces and guest rooms including the latest in green technology. But, according to General Manager Paul Tang, the property’s best asset is its staff.
“We focus on providing authentic hospitality,” he says. “This commitment to quality ensures our guests experience top-notch service from check-in to check-out.”
To than end, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is also dedicated to providing its corporate guests and their families the best quality cuisine.
“We work in partnership with local growers and artisan vendors to ensure health and nutrition are a priority,” Tang explains. “Our award-winning food and beverage team continually refines our menus to offer well-balanced options, while keeping portion control in mind and using quality ingredients that are often organic, naturally raised, and hormone and additive free. We are also committed to utilizing vendors that practice sustainability via technology and innovation.”
With newly-renovated accommodations, extensive activities, myriad dining options and so much more, Grand Cypress provides everything you need for a perfect Orlando meeting, including:
- 65,000 square feet of flexible function space, including exhibition venues, staging areas and outdoor spaces.
- Spectacular catering and customized menu options to suit your group’s needs.
- Expert meeting planners and A-V specialists on site.
- 24-hour business center and Wi-Fi.
- Extensive on-site, family-friendly recreation including four Jack Nicklaus Signature Design courses; a half-acre outdoor pool with 12 waterfalls, two waterslides, and a sundeck; and water sports on Lake Windsong
- Transportation packages to area attractions, including Disney and Universal.
- Spouse programs and Camp Hyatt, to entertain family members of all ages.
- On-site golf and tennis tournaments, cocktail parties surrounded by gardens, special dinners or spa treatments.
Visit http://www.HyattRegencyGrandCypress.com or call 407.239.3921 to book your May and June 2012 events at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Terms and conditions apply for all offers.
*Offer is valid at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress through December 31, 2011. Offer includes a 10% rebate off of Qualifying Charges (food and beverage and rooms) on the total final pre-tax Master Bill, and is valid for qualifying meetings conducted in May and June 2012. Offer is valid only for newly contracted meetings and group incentives with 10 or more paid room nights at peak in accordance with the Sales Contract. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Blackout dates may apply. For details about hotel availability and blackout dates, please contact the sales department directly at 407.239.3921.
About Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
The award-winning Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is situated on 1,500 acres in Lake Buena Vista, close to all of the area’s famous theme parks. The resort features a variety of recreational activities, including 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature Design golf, racquet club, 21-acre lake with water sports, half-acre swimming pool with 12 waterfalls and two waterslides and Camp Hyatt children’s programs.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is located near Walt Disney World, just west of Interstate 4 off Exit 68 in Lake Buena Vista. The resort’s address is One Grand Cypress Blvd., Orlando, Florida, USA 32836 and the hotel’s direct telephone number is 407.239.1234. The resort’s website is http://www.HyattRegencyGrandCypress.com. Like Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress on Facebook and follow on Twittter at @HRGrandCypress.