“Nearly one-third of respondents have embarked upon big data analytics programs within the last five years while another 15% cited just starting this journey with plans to expand.”--Leslie Ament, Hypatia Research Group
Lexington, MA (PRWEB) November 01, 2012
Industry analyst and market research firm Hypatia Research Group announces launch of a new primary research study entitled “Big Boom in Big Data Analytics: How Top Performers Garner Insights for Greater Efficiency and Competitive Advantage" which details current trends, organizational challenges, and business case justification. Take the survey to receive a complimentary executive summary of the report.
Leslie Ament vice president, and senior analyst at Hypatia Research Group stated, “Nearly one-third of respondents have embarked upon big data analytics programs within the last five years while another 15% are just starting this journey with plans to expand." Hypatia's research is designed to uncover critical issues such as:
1) Who really owns the budget, influences investment decisions or is ultimately accountable for results?
2) Which role(s) are primarily accountable for running and reporting on these programs?
3) What is the actual return on big data analytics investment realized by geography, industry, maturity level and company size?
4) How much are companies planning to invest over the next 3 years by size, industry and geography?
5) Which best practices or lessons learned from other organizations’ effective big data analytics initiatives would likely benefit my organization?
6) What analytical techniques, infrastructures, software solutions and/or consulting services would best support our corporate objectives?
7) Maturity levels for big data analytics initiatives: What differentiates beginners from the more sophisticated practitioners?
Only respondents with direct accountability for selection or use of big data analytics software, services and/or business practices will be utilized for this primary research. Current respondent profiles include:
a) 35.5% are between $4.5-$10b
b) 23.8% are between $10b-$20b, and
c) $40.6% are greater than $20b in revenues.
Parties interested in this research may contact JoeA (at) HypatiaResearch (dot) com to inquire about licensing.
Industry analyst and market research firm Hypatia Research Group http://www.HypatiaResearch.com delivers high impact market intelligence, industry benchmarking, best practice, and vendor selection research for how businesses use technology and service providers to capture, manage, analyze and apply customer and market intelligence to enhance performance and accelerate growth. Coverage includes: CRM, Business Intelligence, Customer Analytics, Social Media, Marketing Automation, Information Management, and GRC. Since 2001, clients have relied on us for industry insight, expertise and independent market research for guidance in assessing various technology and service options.
Joseph Azzolino, Global Director of Client Services
Joea (at) HypatiaResearch (dot) com