The Hypnosis World Summit has been organized to accommodate over 50,000 attendees from all over the world.
Woburn, MA (PRWEB) May 6, 2010
May 4 through 13, the Hypnosis World Summit offers you access to the wisdom and answers of 24 top hypnosis experts in a free, easily assessable online format. This 10-day live, virtual conference affords you the opportunity to hear leaders in the world of hypnosis and self-hypnosis offer insights and solutions to the types of problems you face daily.
Hypnosis and self-hypnosis are proven tools for gaining relief from many problems including chronic pain, stress, emotional problems, disorders, phobias, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and a range of addictions and issues.
During the ten days of the Hypnosis World Summit, subscribers (no charge to subscribe) can attend the twice-daily audio events by logging in at http://www.thehypnosisworldsummit.com. For anyone not able to attend, audios and transcripts are available for purchase.
Some of the topics, the hypnosis leaders are addressing include:
- How to get relief from physical pain and discomfort
- How to open the door to attracting abundance into your life
- How to end unhealthy eating patterns and lose weight
- How color can influence your life and how to use it to your advantage
- How to improve study skills and academic results
- Ways to manage your life more easily and relieve tension and stress
The panel of esteemed hypnotists and educators includes:
- Tom Nicoli, a leading expert in hypnosis and weight loss. The success of his work was demonstrated on Dateline NBC during the Ultimate Diet Challenge.
- Dick Sutphen, publisher of more than a dozen books on metaphysics, international speaker, and guest on Good Morning America.
- Catherine Poole, known internationally as The Queen of Color™, an expert in color and human response to color, and former professor of color theory at The University of Notre Dame.
- Cindy Locher, teacher of hypnosis topics at Normandale Community College and Inver Hills Community College and host of the Twin Cities radio show, Hypnosis Today.
- Debi Livingston-Boushey, Director of the International Spiritual Hypnotherapy Institute in Berkeley, California and host of the radio program Total Prosperity.
- Lynsi Eastburn, a pioneer in the field of hypnosis to promote fertility. She is the author of It's Conceivable! Hypnosis for Fertility.
- Rev. William Mitchell, founder of the Mitchell Institute for Professional Hypnosis and Personal Motivation, the Hypnosis Clinics in Illinois, and a graduate of theology at Texas Christian University.
- Georgina Cannon, produced and directed three-part series on Canada's CBC Television on Past Life Regression. Author of RETURN - Past Life Regression and You.
- Martin Kiely, a fulltime consulting hypnotist practicing in Cork, Ireland since 1989 who has helped thousands improve their study skills and academic performance.
- Marilyn Gordon, teacher, speaker, healer, school director, and author with thirty years experience in both teaching and healing. Author of The Wise Mind.
- John Graden, author of The Impostor Syndrome: How to Replace Self-Doubt with Self-Confidence and Train Your Brain for Success. John is the CEO of Seconds Out, Inc.
- Beverly Taylor, the Stress Relief and Clean Up Queen. Author of Clutter to Clarity: The Easy Key to Organize and a featured hypnotherapist on The Learning Channel's (TLC) Help! I'm a Hoarder.
- Shaun Brookhouse, Director of England's Brookhouse Hypnotherapy Ltd., Principal of the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy and the UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences.
- Michelle Matteson, creator of MindGap Solutions, a program that blends her 20 years as a business owner, entrepreneur, and consultant with her knowledge of the human mind.
- Jerry Kein, creator of Ultra-Height®, a powerful technique for rapid transformational results.
- Dr. Wil Horton, a licensed Psychologist, alcohol and drug counselor, and one of the leading experts in subconscious communications.
- Dr. Brian Alman, bestselling author of 6 books and Ph.D. from the California School of Professional Psychology in San Diego, who studied Dr. Milton Erickson.
- Dr. Tim Brunson, founder of The International Hypnosis Research Institute and developer of Advanced Neuro-Noetic HypnosisTM.
- Jim Katsoulis, who used his own dramatic personal life changes to help others learn how to program their mind for success and happiness.
- Ted Ciuba, who modernized and empowered Napoleon Hill's classic into The NEW Think And Grow Rich. Offers many types of hypnosis for neural repatterning as it relates to money.
- Martin Hulbaek Petersen, Danish author, speaker, instructor, spiritual consultant, and developer of Soul Key Therapy.
- M. Ron Eslinger, known as the King of Pain Management, former Chief Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and Assistant Department Head for Administration, Anesthesia Department, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia.
- Dr. Bob Reese, former Head Trainer, New York Jets, and author of Develop the Winner's Mentality.
- Paul Scheele, CEO of Scheele Learning Systems, founding partner of Learning Strategies Corporation, a premier developer of self-improvement programs, and author of two bestsellers.
# # #