Healthcare analytics has changed dramatically over the last five years and offers opportunities that simply did not exist before. Jerry Lassa, Principal, Quality Science International
Santa Rosa, CA (PRWEB) September 17, 2012
What does it take to achieve today’s Meaningful Use, PQRS, Pay for Performance and varied Quality Initiatives – PCMH, Healthy People 2020, The Triple Aim? To prove quality of care to consumers, government and Payers? To manage patient populations, ensuring they are getting the care they need, with no one slipping through the cracks?
Join i2i System s Vice President Rhonda Metze and Healthcare Statistician Jerry Lassa as they demonstrate how a new approach to healthcare analytics – a fully integrated platform that combines powerful yet intuitive strategic and tactical solutions with professional services – supported by community – provides a pathway to “Knowledge On Demand.”
The New Healthcare Analytics Webinar will be held on Thursday, September 27, 10am Pacific.
To register: click i2i Systems New Healthcare Analytics Webinar; or copy and paste in your browser https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/429395872
Attendees will learn how the new healthcare analytics can help:
- Measure and manage performance, drive quality initiatives, get more out of data than thought possible by optimizing the HIT – EHR infrastructure.
- Achieve today’s clinical and business imperatives: Meaningful Use, PQRS, Pay for Performance, PCMH, Healthy People 2020, The Triple Aim.
- Access, analyze and act on data daily – versus waiting months - with advanced integration technology that aggregates data from multiple disparate systems.
Additional highlights include:
- Best practices in generating sustainable revenue and in developing strategies to maximize the value of data.
- Why today’s analytics requires a population health-centric approach.
- How the new healthcare analytics can offer more power, expanded capabilities, but with less demand on resources.
- What is Knowledge On Demand… and why it’s transforming healthcare today.
To register: click i2i Systems’ New Healthcare Analytics Webinar; or copy and paste in your browser https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/429395872
The New Healthcare Analytics is sponsored by i2i Systems, a leader, pioneer and 12-year success story in providing Population Health Management solutions. Its global population health intelligence solution, PopIQ, is the analytics engine behind the largest and most innovative project in California healthcare – the California Comparative Analytics Project. i2i Systems serves over 1,000 healthcare facilities across 31 states.