We aim to please. From simple scratch-protection to rugged drop protection to accessory pouches—we’ve got them all.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
WaterField Designs, a leading San Francisco manufacturer of custom laptop sleeves, bags and cases for digital gear, satisfies iPhone 5S and 5C users with a varied case line—the Finn Wallet™, the Smart Case™, the Suede Jacket™, the Hint™, the iPhone Wallet and the Travel Case. Each offers unique levels of protection, styling, and functionality.
“Apple already sold over nine million new iPhones in one weekend; that’s a ton of people in need of iPhone protection,” noted Gary Waterfield, company owner. “We aim to please. From simple scratch-protection to rugged drop protection to accessory pouches—we’ve got them all.”
iPhone Finn Wallet™ for 5S & 5C—($39)
- Available in six supple leather colors plus waxed cotton canvas and hi-tech silver “Flash” nylon.
- Leather is naturally “deer-tanned” at an environmentally-friendly tannery here in the USA.
- YKK self-locking zipper secures all contents.
- Two interior side pockets organize cash, cards, ID and receipts.
- Four sizes include one custom-fit to the iPhone 5S and 5C dimensions.
- Pliant materials conform to contents ensuring minimal bulk for easy stowing.
- Surprisingly generous capacity given thinness of design.
iPhone Smart Case™ for i5S & 5C—($39 to $45)
- Unique, multi-layered padding system with a high-impact, rigid insert to protect screen
- Naturally tanned, distressed, brown leather flanks each side for an easy grip.
- Protective Ultrasuede® scratch-free liner cleans iPhone as it slides in and out.
- Textured, water-resistant outer nylon material in six color options
- All internal stitching and thin design for a sleek and smooth look
- Two functional style variations offer carrying options: Slip-style for stashing in a pocket or bag and Clip-style for clipping to a belt or bag
iPhone Suede Jacket™ 5S & 5C—($10 to $16)
- Ultra-thin, iPhone 5S or 5C protection
- Snug-fitting case made from 100% Ultrasuede® with stretch memory
- Scratch-free protection from bumps and scrapes
- Doubles as a screen cleaner
- Optional strong, stretch-mesh rear pocket for storing earbuds, credit cards or cash
- Available in black or two animal print choices.
iPhone Hint™ for 5S & SC—($29)
- Naturally tanned, U.S-produced, supple black or brown, slim leather iPhone sleeve
- Front clear play-through window
- Stretchy back pocket to hold cash, credit cards and/or earbuds
- Protective, Ultrasuede®, scratch-free liner can be used to help clean iPhone
- Available in custom-fitted iPhone sizes
iPhone Wallet for 5S & SC—($49)
- Naturally tanned, US-produced, supple black or brown leather
- Front clear play-through window
- Rigid, Ultrasuede®-lined divider separates iPhone from cash and cards
- Internal pockets to hold bills, credit cards and receipts
- Self-locking, quality, YKK® zipper to keep contents safe and secure
iPhone Travel Case for 5S & SC—($35 to$39)
- Designed to keep the iPhone and its accessories all together and tangle-free
- Custom-sized, padded interior compartments
- Self-locking YKK zippers
- Three sizes maintain thin and compact shape, even when fully packed
Availability & Pricing
The Finn Wallet™ for iPhone—Price: $39. Colors: leather: black, camel, grey, red, forest green, cowboy brown; tan waxed-cotton canvas; silver and black “Flash” nylon.
The iPhone Smart Case™—Prices: Slip $39, and Clip $45. Colors: black, copper, pine, green, flame or pearl.
The iPhone Suede Jacket™—Prices: Black $10. With pocket $14. Animal Prints $12. With pocket $16.
The iPhone Hint™—Price: $25. Black or brown leather.
The iPhone Wallet—Price: $49. Black or brown leather.
The iPhone Travel Case—Price: small - $35, medium - $37, large - $39. Colors: black, copper, pine, green, flame or pearl.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, gaming devices, e-readers and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at the company website under "About Us.".