New York (PRWEB) September 20, 2006
iAmplify today announced the launch of its proprietary library of short-form videos on Google Video, a comprehensive index of free and paid, user-generated and professional video content. Google Video users can now enjoy videos from iAmplify’s celebrities and experts in a wide range of categories such as sports, entertainment and fitness. iAmplify content is available at http://video.google.com by searching iAmplify, http://www.iAmplify.com and via the iAmplify third-party syndication network.
“iAmplify is committed to continuing the expansion of our distribution network for our content partners,” said Murray Hidary, co-founder and CEO, iAmplify. “We are thrilled that this new relationship will bring our exclusive video content to the Google audience.”
With prices ranging from $4.95 to $19.95, iAmplify will launch over 1000 downloads of exclusive video content on Google Video over the next 12 months. Highlights from iAmplify’s growing collection of video content available on Google Video include:
- Celebrity Interviews – Classic interviews with Oscar legends and comedy greats including Jerry Seinfeld, Christopher Walken, John Ritter, Madeline Kahn and more.
- iAmplify Premium Video Fitness Line – High-quality fitness videos from NIKE’s yoga spokesperson Kimberly Fowler, celebrity trainer Juris Kupris and more.
- Greatest Sports Legends & Wacky World of Sports – The Emmy-Award winning collection of the funniest sports bloopers and the greatest sports legends of all time, including Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron and Joe DiMaggio.
- Dr. Ava Cadell – Sex tips and techniques by renowned sexologist Dr. Ava Cadell.
- It’s a Family Affair – Dr. Jerry & Deborah Meints’ syndicated show provides expert medical advice to families on a wide range of important topics.
iAmplify (pronounced: i-amp-li-fy), a leading publisher of premium digital media is a Web-based syndication network, providing the tools and storefront for leading authors and celebrities such as Marianne Williamson and media companies such as HarperCollins Publishers, a subsidiary of News Corporation (NYSE: NWS, NWS.A; ASX: NWS, NWSLV), to publish paid audio and video content over the Internet. The company sells exclusive content on its Web site, iAmplify.com, and via syndication to portals, aggregators and distributors.
iAmplify has exclusive rights to a large catalog of content in more than 30 verticals such as fitness, yoga, nutrition, relationships, spirituality, sports and more. Content is available for download to computer or any portable media device including iPods and cell phones; and is always available online in a personal library at http://www.iAmplify.com. Founded in 2004 by Internet pioneers Jack and Murray Hidary, iAmplify now has offices in New York and Los Angeles.