Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) April 29, 2013
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, has released its schedule of author signings at Hay House’s “I Can Do It! Atlanta 2013 Conference taking place at the Georgia World Congress Center this May 4-5th.” Balboa Press will host 12 free book signings throughout the weekend.
The following authors will be signing free copies of their book in the Balboa Press booth:
Saturday, May 4th
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Ruth Starseed Hoskins, “For Starseeds: Healing the Heart-Pleiadian Crystal Meditations”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Chad David, “Emotional Sex”
- 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. & 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.: Dr. Tana Tillman, “God Are You Talking To Me?”
- 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. & 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.: Barbara McNally, “Unbridled”
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. & 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.: Sylvia Hawthorn-Deppen, “WHEEL”
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. & 6:30 – 7:00 p.m., Emmanuel, “Bring Forth the Light”
- 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Carole Chandler, “I Talk to Strangers: to be sure, to be sure, to be sure”
- 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Paul Lamb, “Exploring the Iceberg”
Sunday, May 5th
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Nickolas Martin, EdD, and Linda M. Martin, MhD, “Ego and Spirituality”
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Paul Lamb, “Exploring the Iceberg”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Carole Chandler, “I Talk to Strangers: Here, There, and Everywhere”
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Carol Lynn Vengroff, “My Ever After Chronicles”
Balboa Press will have staff on hand to answer any questions for conference attendees.
For more information, including admission costs, hours of operation, and speaker bio’s, visit: http://www.hayhouse.com/event_details.php?event_id=1879 For more information about self-publishing a book with Balboa Press, log onto http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, is a self-publishing company specializing in self-help books with a positive message. Offering a full suite of publishing, design and marketing services, we are committed to empowering more authors to publish books that will in turn help others and our planet Earth. As a division of Hay House, Balboa Press titles are monitored regularly by the parent company. Hay House is one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world and hopes to find through Balboa Press new inspiring authors that display their potential to add to their catalog. For more information or to publish a book visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter.