TORONTO, O.N. (PRWEB) June 25, 2013
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., has released its schedule of free book signings at the “I Can Do It! 2013 – Toronto” event. Balboa Press will host 13 free book signings at the conference from June 29-30 at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The “I Can Do It! 2013 - Toronto” event boasts many dynamic speakers to entertain and educate, and will feature an onsite bookstore with a variety of books and other products. There will be networking opportunities for attendees and special appearances by Louise Hay.
The following authors will be signing free copies of their book in the Balboa Press booth while supplies last:
Saturday, June 29th
- 12:30-1:30 PM: Susan K. Todd, “Calls to God”
- 12:30-1:30 PM: Mary Jo Mc Veigh, “Discovering Audacious Love”
- 1:30-2:00 PM & 3:00-3:30 PM: Shanna Covey, “A Call to the Heart”
- 1:30-2:00 PM & 3:00-3:30 PM: Pam Renzi, “The Global Christmas”
- 5:00-5:30 PM & 6:30-7:00 PM: Kirsten Jansen, MSW, “Coincidence & Intrinsic Inspirations Journal”
- 5:00-5:30 PM & 6:30-7:00 PM: Robbie Haden, “RUN GIRL RUN”
- 7:00-8:00 PM: Wendy D Bowen, “Happily Ever Now”
- 7:00-8:00 PM: Paul Lamb, “Exploring the Iceberg”
Sunday, June 30th
- 11:30 AM -12:30 PM: Marguerite Bélanger, “Voyage vers la lumière sur ma route 7-52/My Journey to the Light on Route 7-52”
- 11:30 AM -12:30 PM: Kathleen Francis, “12 Keys for 2012 and Beyond”
- 11:30 AM -12:30 PM: Paul Lamb, “Exploring the Iceberg”
- 12:30-1:00 PM & 3:00-3:30 PM, Emmanuel, “Bring Forth the Light”
- 12:30-1:00 PM & 3:00-3:30 PM, Mary Jo Mc Veigh, “Discovering Audacious Love”
For more information, including admission costs, hours of operation, and speaker bio’s, visit: http://www.hayhouse.com/event_details.php?event_id=1882. For more information about self-publishing a book with Balboa Press, log onto http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, is a self-publishing company specializing in self-help books with a positive message. Offering a full suite of publishing, design and marketing services, we are committed to empowering more authors to publish books that will in turn help others and our planet Earth. As a division of Hay House, Balboa Press titles are monitored regularly by the parent company. Hay House is one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world and hopes to find through Balboa Press new inspiring authors that display their potential to add to their catalog. For more information or to publish a book visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter.