This event will teach small business owners how to take a holistic approach to online marketing.
Durham, NC (Vocus) April 3, 2010
iContact and PRWeb are joining forces to present a live, in-person seminar: “Growing Your Business with Online News Releases and Email Marketing.”
To be held on Tuesday, April 13 in Las Vegas, Nevada, the seminar will show participants how to build strong relationships with their customers and drive new customer traffic to their web sites.
Chuck Hester, Communications Director at iContact and James Wong, Communications Manager, along with Harry Brooks, President of Search First Internet Marketing, will conduct the seminar and workshop.
“This event will teach small business owners how to take a holistic approach to online marketing,” said Sophie Shiatis, Vice President of ECommerce. “Methodic, sustainable campaigns rooted in the fundamentals that this event will teach, will help small business owners improve online visibility, drive website traffic and ultimately increase sales.”
Highlights of the Seminar Include:
- How to use email marketing and online news releases to get the best results;
- How online news releases can help you achieve high rankings in search engines;
- How you can use your promotions to drive new traffic to your site while building relationships with your existing customers;
- How to create engaging content for prospects, customers, even search engines;
- How to conduct keyword research to find relevant news search terms that your target audience is likely to use;
- The best practices used in writing effective online releases that drive results, guaranteed!
Details and registration information can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/LasVegasSeminar. Cost of registration is $119 and includes lunch.
With more than 62,000 customers, iContact provides email marketing for SMBs and non-profits. iContact allows for easy creation of email newsletters, surveys, and autoresponders. Market leaders like Bank of America, Ford, Intuit, Vonage, Symantec, International Paper, LG Electronics, ReMax, United Colors of Benetton, and Centex Homes, use iContact to build stronger relationships with their customers and prospects at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing methods.
iContact, designed for the SMB market is available at http://www.iContact.com; iContactPlus, a suite of custom and managed services designed for mid-sized organizations, is available at http://www.iContactPlus.com.
For media inquiries, contact Chuck Hester, APR, Communications Director, Chuck(at)iContact(dot)com or (919) 459-1451.