Tewksbury, MA (PRWEB) October 19, 2011
The PoE Powered Device LLDP Analyzer provides one-button IEEE 802.3at PSE LLDP emulation & analysis, flexible emulates PSE LLDP messaging, rapidly assesses protocol value and timing issues and overcomes limitations of commercial PSE's and packet analyzers said David Lucia, Sifos Technologies' President
KEY FEATURES of the PoE Powered Device LLDP Analyzer include the following:
- Enables PD Verification to IEEE 802.3 Clauses 33 and 79
- Flexible IEEE 802.3at PSE LLDP Modeling and Configuration
- One-Button LLDP Protocol Capture and Analysis
- Enables Flexible Emulation of 802.3at Type-2 LLDP PSE’s when combined with a Sifos PDA-300
- Compact, Portable 2-Port Emulation
- Overcomes Coverage Limitations of End-Span & Mid-Span PSE’s
- PowerSync Analyzer (PSE Tester) Interactive Graphical User Interface
- PowerSync Analyzer Tcl Automation Scripting
- Pop-Up Excel Spreadsheet Protocol Trace Reports
Visit http://www.sifos.com for further information about this unique capability.
About: Sifos Technologies is the market leader in PoE test (PSE and PDs) and has recently introduced Ethernet PHY (physical layer) automated test & measurement solutions for network equipment and semiconductor manufacturers, test labs, system integrators, field service and IT departments.
Sifos Technologies is located just outside Boston, Massachusetts (USA) and may be contacted at +1 978 640-4900 and on the web at http://www.sifos.com. Follow Sifos Technologies on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.