BEIJING and LONDON (PRWEB) August 01, 2012
"Some Chinese companies have been questioned about poor financial reporting practices, leading to a decrease in market confidence and potential investment. In today’s economic environment, public and private companies should not underestimate the importance of developing and sustaining sound, internationally recognized financial reporting practices," said Eric Schmidt, President of CEBEX Group.
By working together to offer professional education of the highest caliber in this matter, CEBEX and IASeminars aim to support the development of the accounting profession in China, as well as contributing to the growth and competitiveness of Chinese companies on the global stage.
“We are extremely pleased to be working with IASeminars to provide Chinese companies with a comprehensive range of financial training solutions,” said Mr Schmidt. “IASeminars’ significant worldwide IFRS and US GAAP training experience will give attendees a premium education opportunity, which is otherwise largely unavailable in China.”
“IASeminars is delighted to be collaborating with CEBEX Group on this initiative in China,” said Marc Gardiner, CEO of IASeminars Ltd. “This is an important milestone for our company, which has over 10 years experience training financial professionals on international accounting topics, mainly in Europe and North America. It is an honor for us to also answer the training needs of Chinese companies.”
IASeminars training courses currently available in Beijing or Shanghai include:
- IFRS Fundamentals (4 days)
- IFRS Basics with US GAAP Comparison (3 days)
- Major IFRS and US GAAP Differences (2 days)
- IFRS Overview for Banks and Other Financial Institutions (2 days)
- IFRS Technical Update (2 days)
- IFRS Disclosure and Presentation Requirements (2 days)
- IFRS Adoption and Implementation Workshop (2 days)
- IFRS Business Combinations (M&A) and Consolidations (3 days)
- US GAAP Essentials (3 days)
- US GAAP Technical Update (2-day course)
- Oil & Gas Accounting Fundamentals (3 days)
- IFRS Issues for the Oil & Gas Sector (2 days)
- IFRS Accounting for Share-Based Payments, Pensions and other Employment Costs (2 days)
- IFRS Accounting for Leases (1 day)
- Accounting for Income Taxes under IFRS (1 day)
About CEBEX Group
CEBEX Group (http://www.cebexgroup.com) is a leading business intelligence company that facilitates the development and growth of industry ecosystems through a unique, multi-platform approach encompassing three key sectors: conferences, associations, and services, complemented by CE180.com, an internally-developed professional SNS website. Supported by an unrivalled group of partners across different industries, plus access to 56 major cities in China, government policies and market expertise, CEBEX Group represents a highly efficient platform for Chinese companies wishing to expand their global presence and a premium access point for foreign corporations to succeed in China’s business marketplace.
IASeminars (http://www.iaseminars.com) has established itself over 10 years as one of the world's leading independent providers of international accounting seminars. With offices in London & Washington DC, IASeminars offers several hundred public courses each year on five continents (as well as online) covering the latest IFRS and US GAAP technical topics. IASeminars events attract thousands of senior delegates from around the world who are taught by an international faculty of expert instructors in several different languages.