Our law firm recognizes that, for most Illinois residents, the days following an Illinois personal injury accident can be frightening, confusing and full of questions. We hope this website provides some answers and guidance.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 9, 2011
Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C., a leading Illinois personal injury law firm with offices in Chicago and Waukegan, has launched a new website that provides information on a variety of Illinois accident and injury cases, including those involving cars, trucks and motorcycles.
The site, http://www.illinois-accidentlawyers.com, will serve as a resource for Illinois accident and injury victims who are left wondering how they will pay for their vehicle damage, hospital bills and lost wages after an accident, says Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard’s managing equity partner, Patrick A. Salvi.
“Our law firm recognizes that, for most Illinois residents, the days following an Illinois personal injury accident can be frightening, confusing and full of questions,” says Salvi, an experienced Chicago accident and injury attorney. “We hope this website provides some answers and guidance.
“We are passionate about helping Illinois accident victims and their families to get their lives back on track, and we believe this website can provide information that will get them started in that direction.”
Among the topics covered on the http://www.illinois-accidentlawyers.com are:
- Car accidents: Everything from minor fender benders to deadly collisions occur daily on Illinois’ busy roadways. According to the Illinois Department of Transportation, there were 138,297 car crashes in Cook County in 2009 alone – by far the most of any county in the state.
- Motorcycle accidents: When another vehicle crashes into a motorcycle rider on a busy expressway, the motorcyclist invariably suffers the worst damage. In 2009, 130 motorcycle riders died in Illinois, and 3,152 suffered injuries, Illinois DOT reports.
- Reckless driving / Drunk driving accidents: Speeding, running red lights, tailgating and texting while behind the wheel are all forms of reckless driving encountered by Illinois motorists. The most dangerous form of reckless driving is drunk driving, which accounted for nearly 35 percent of the state’s car crash fatalities in 2009.
- Uninsured / Underinsured motorists: Illinois injury victims should be allowed to recover from their UM / UIM coverage when involved in an accident with an uninsured driver or a driver whose insurance will not cover the full extent of an accident victim's medical expenses and other damages.
- Law firm results: Since it was founded more than 30 years ago, Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard has obtained more than $585 million on behalf of its clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including 160 multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements.
The new website also provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding car accidents, motorcycle accidents and drunk driving accidents. Website visitors will also find a link to the law firm’s personal injury blog.
About Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C.
Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard is a leading Illinois personal injury law firm with offices in Chicago and Waukegan. The firm concentrates in representing Illinois injury victims in cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, boating accidents, plane accidents, bus accidents, bicycle accidents, train accidents, aviation accidents, pedestrian accidents, public transportation accidents, reckless driving, drunk driving and distracted driving. Since it was founded more than 30 years ago, the law firm’s Illinois accident and injury attorneys have secured more than $585 million on behalf of its clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including 160 multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements. For more information, call (877) 249-1227 or use the firm’s online contact form.
# # #