Seats are fast filling up for the conference. From past experience, I know this is because of the extremely high educational value of the seminars we present, as well as the unique networking opportunities for e-commerce merchants from around the country.
Pembroke Pines, Fla. (Vocus) February 17, 2010
The Internet Merchants Association (IMA) today announced its final line-up of presenters who will be teaching educational seminars at its 2010 Conference, which will be held in conjunction with the ASD/AMD show in Las Vegas in March. Key speakers include (all times PST):
At the ASD/AMD Show:
- “Navigating the Amazon” by Jennifer Artabane, ChannelAdvisor (an IMA Gold member), from 9:30 – 10:30 am on Monday, March 1;
- “The ABCs of Web Design” by Rick Wilson, MIVA Merchant (an IMA Diamond member), from 12:30 – 1:30 pm on Monday, March 1; and
- “Build an Ecommerce Site in One Day” by Michael Levit, Vendio (an IMA Gold member), from 11 am – 12 pm on Tuesday, March 2.
At the IMA Conference:
- “The Perfect Match: Ecommerce and Social Media” by Shashi Bellamkonda, Network Solutions, from 11 – 11:50 am on Tuesday, March 2;
- “Don’t be a Sellout: Stocking Your Items Wisely” by Michael Levit, Vendio (an IMA Gold member), from 11 – 11:50 am on Wednesday, March 3; and
- “Strategic Web Estate Development for your E-commerce Properties,” by Joe Perez, Zealous Marketing, from 3:10 – 4 pm on Wednesday, March 3.
“With just about two weeks to go, seats are fast filling up for the conference,” said Cynthia Lizana, IMA president. “From past experience, I know this is because of the extremely high educational value of the seminars we present, as well as the unique networking opportunities for e-commerce merchants from around the country. If you’re an etailer, this is one conference you don’t want to miss.”
In addition to its educational seminars, the IMA will have a hospitality suite open from 6 pm on March 1st, 2nd and 3rd; an excellent opportunity to network with and learn from other ecommerce merchants and experts in the field. The full schedule of seminars is available at http://www.imamerchants.org/2010.
Registration for the IMA conference is open: conference registration is now $299/$399 for members/non-members respectively. For the first time, attendees who are short on time can also attend specific seminars a la carte, by picking and paying for specific sessions rather than the entire conference. Non-members are welcome to register; those interested can learn more about the benefits of IMA membership here.
About The Internet Merchants Association
The Internet Merchants Association (IMA) is a nonprofit (501c6) trade association founded in 2006, providing Internet-based, or e-commerce, companies with the educational tools and resources required to successfully navigate this ever-changing world. IMA holds its annual conference in Las Vegas in March every year, in conjunction with the ASD/AMD trade show. During the conference, IMA sponsors workshops and sessions for its members with some of the industry’s most noted experts. Membership in the IMA ranges from the Bronze level with annual fees of $99 to the Diamond level with an annual fee of $3,995. Gold members include AuctionBlox, ChannelAdvisor, Orange Soda and Vendio; Diamond members include eBay, ASD/AMD, Endicia and Miva Merchant. For more information about the IMA, please call 702-518-8002 or visit http://www.imamerchants.org.
Media Contact: Shonali Burke, 301/244-9505