“Our IMPACT 2013 knowledge conference was our best one yet and was attended by a great contingency of clients and partners who brought much enthusiasm and energy into the mix," explained Jeff Weinstein, President and CEO of RightAnswers.
Edison, NJ (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
IMPACT 2013, presented by RightAnswers, Inc., the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management and self-service solutions, was well-received by client and partner attendees who hailed from around the globe. Attendees heard a variety of informing presentations and accounts of the impact that successful knowledge management initiatives have had on RightAnswers clients. IMPACT 2013 featured tracks for technology, best practices and roundtable discussions, and was centered on the topic of preparing for and proactively dealing with change in your business and how to minimize that effect by keeping users and customers happy and satisfied with knowledge management.
"This year's IMPACT conference continued the tradition of bringing together the RightAnswers client and partner base, and providing a forum in which they could share their challenges, experiences and successes, and also benefit from discussions with industry experts and RightAnswers staff," explained Jeff Weinstein, President and CEO of RightAnswers.
Held at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, FL, IMPACT 2013 offered attendees the opportunity to learn about the latest in delivering superior service to employees and customers. The event featured RightAnswers Knowledge Management Certification and RightAnswers product training, a robust agenda full of interactive and informative sessions, customer presentations, birds-of-a-feather discussions and keynotes that informed and entertained IMPACT 2013 attendees.
Jeff Weinstein, President and CEO of RightAnswers, opened up the conference with an entertaining presentation on the company's growth and momentum in the areas of cloud, customer service and enterprise-wide knowledge management. Jeff also discussed how organizations are leveraging the RightAnswers Knowledge 1st approach to create a knowledge-driven culture within their enterprises to provide a better support experience for agents, customers and employees. Later, Simon Yelsky, VP of Product Management and Customer Support at RightAnswers, provided a preview of the upcoming Unified Knowledge Platform version 8 and discussed the value of the cloud and benefits that clients can realize with the RightAnswers Knowledge Cloud offering.
Additional key highlights from IMPACT 2013 include:
- Megan Burns, Principal Analyst at Forrester, discussed the importance of the customer experience which she compared to eating healthy and exercising regularly. Megan pointed out that despite knowing how important the customer experience is, many organizations deliver a mediocre experience. Megan also discussed that in order to provide a great customer experience, organizations need to take a more disciplined approach.
- Bill Purcell, Incident Manager at Paychex, shared with IMPACT 2013 attendees the story of his organization’s evolution to a knowledge culture. Bill offered some words of wisdom and lessons learned with attendees toward the end of his session, and noted that organizations should obtain training and fully grasp knowledge management and best practices before embarking on a knowledge initiative of their own.
- Steve Kimball, Principal at The Chasm Group, led a panel discussion with four dynamic RightAnswers customers. Panelists discussed their respective roles, the business and technology changes they have faced and some of the key benefits realized from knowledge management and self-service through the RightAnswers Unified Knowledge Platform.
- Greg Oxton, Executive Director at the Consortium for Service Innovation, spoke about service excellence within a support organization, and noted that support is not about solving cases or customer satisfaction through case resolution. Instead, as Greg pointed out, it’s about the ability to contribute to customers’ success and productivity.
- The IMPACT 2013 Awards Program recognized outstanding achievements and practices in knowledge management by RightAnswers’ customers and partners. At the IMPACT Awards ceremony, winners were announced in the following five categories: Partner of the Year (InfraVision), Knowledge Expert of the Year (Randall King, Texas Tech University), Knowledge Excellence in IT Support (Telephone and Data Systems), Knowledge Excellence in Customer Service (Corptax) and Enterprise Knowledge Excellence (Paychex). Read more about the winners here.
“Our IMPACT 2013 knowledge conference was our best one yet and was attended by a great contingency of clients and partners who brought much enthusiasm and energy into the mix. I am extremely pleased with the success of this event, and look forward to extending the lively dialogue among clients and partners beyond the event to continue on our promise of being a trusted knowledge partner,” said Weinstein.
RightAnswers is the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management and self-service solutions and delivers an enterprise knowledge management platform to optimize customer service and IT support operations. By making Knowledge 1st with RightAnswers, many organizations have created a knowledge-driven culture throughout their enterprise providing a better support experience for agents, employees and customers. The company’s flagship software – RightAnswers Unified Knowledge Platform – is utilized by hundreds of clients and millions of users around the globe, including commercial enterprises, higher education institutions and government agencies, to support the changes in their IT and businesses. For more information, please visit rightanswers.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and our blog.