We take so much pride in hosting travelers from around the world as they explore our country that at this historic time we wanted to express our pride by creating this package. We invite International travelers and Americans alike to join us in celebrating an America for everyone.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 8, 2008
The recent Presidential Election in the U.S. brought the world together to celebrate an historic event. As a result, HKHotels in New York City have just introduced "The American Dream" package to enable international travelers to come to New York and be in the U.S. around the time of the Presidential inauguration and other key American Holidays and be a part of the energy and excitement in the country. This patriotic American vacation package is available at four New York City boutique hotels.
"We wanted to celebrate the American spirit without excluding anyone," said Adele Gutman, VP of Sales and Marketing for HKHotels. "We take so much pride in hosting travelers from around the world as they explore our country that at this historic time we wanted to express our pride by creating this package. We invite International travelers and Americans alike to join us in celebrating an America for everyone."
"The American Dream" package includes:
- A savings of $20 per night off the already reduced Winter Sale Rates for your choice of boutique hotel accommodations in New York at the Casablanca Hotel, Hotel Giraffe, Hotel Elysee, or the Library Hotel.
- Two 1-Day Fun Pass Metrocards
- Two passes, including ferry transportation and entry to both Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- A Red, White and Blue welcome basket, including some of America's favorite snacks - red apples, mini NY cheesecakes, and bags of Chips Ahoy cookies
- Complimentary European-style breakfast daily
- Complimentary passes to nearby New York Sports Clubs daily
- Complimentary Wine and Cheese receptions from 5 PM - 8 PM (every night at the Casablanca and Library hotels; Monday through Saturday at Hotel Giraffe; Monday through Friday at Hotel Elysee)
Rates for this package begin at $249.00 per night, based on hotel, room type and availability. Rates do not include applicable taxes or fees. Other room types have slightly higher rates. "The American Dream" package is valid from January 2, 2009 through February 16, 2009, encompassing the start of the new congress, Martin Luther King's Birthday, The Presidential Inauguration and President's Day which commemorates the birthdays of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, as well as all past Presidents.
Although this package was created as an invitation to the international community, all Americans are welcome to join in and enjoy the package as well!
The innovative and much acclaimed HKHotels collection includes the glamorous Hotel Giraffe on 26th and Park Avenue South; the book-lovers paradise, the Library Hotel on 41st and Madison Avenue; the country French Style Hotel Elysee on East 54th and Madison Avenue; and the Moroccan motif Casablanca Hotel on 43rd, just off Broadway. Currently, designs for new HKHotels are in the works in other key locations in the US, Canada and Europe.
For more information on Henry Kallan or any HKHotel please contact Adele Gutman at 212.201.1153 or visit: http://www.hkhotels.com.
For additional information on the hotels, please visit:
The Casablanca Hotel at: http://www.casablancahotel.com
The Hotel Giraffe at: http://www.hotelgiraffe.com
The Hotel Elysee at: http://www.elyseehotel.com
The Library Hotel at: http://www.libraryhotel.com
VP Sales & Marketing