There are over 150 online project management solutions available and we have built this infographic to help businesses choose the right solution for their needs.
Barcelona, Spain (PRWEB) January 11, 2012
GetApp.com, the largest independent marketplace for online business software has released an infographic comparing online project management software solutions to help businesses choose the right product for their needs.
Online project management is used by companies for scheduling projects, cost controls, resource allocation, team collaboration, quality management and documentation.
The infographic highlights some of the most important solutions in this space and uses publicly available information to explain how the solutions vary in terms of company size, popularity, social media presence, ease of integration, trust factors and mobile applications availability.
The research carried out by GetApp.com suggest that Basecamp from 37 Signals is the most popular online Project Managment solution with Zoho Projects, Visma Severa and Huddle as runner-ups.
In terms of breadth of functionality and integration capabilities, GetApp.com can single out Clarizen with Mavenlink, AtTask and Wrike as runner-ups.
“Project Management software has benefited from the advent of cloud computing as many of these solutions are able to now provide a robust enterprise-level product at affordable rates to businesses via the Software as a Service or SaaS delivery model,” said Christophe Primault, CEO of GetApp.com. “We feature over 150 of these products on our marketplace and have built this infographic to help businesses to choose the right solution for their needs.”
Key highlights of the Infographic:
- The contenders in the infographic are (in alphabetic order): 5pm, AceProject, AtTask, Basecamp, Celoxis, CentralDesktop, Clarizen, Daptiv, DeskAway, Doolphy, Feng Office, Goplan, Harvest, Huddle, Intuit Quickbase, LiquidPlanner, Mavenlink, Podio, ProWorkFlow, Severa, Smartsheet, Teambox, Tenrox, Wrike.com and Zoho Projects
- A timeline shows when the company developing the solution was created and an idea of the company size based on its number of employees
- A chart gives an indication of the product popularity and its social media presence
- A table compares the solutions in terms of integration with major online applications such as Google Apps, Salesforce.com and Intuit, the availability of an open API, whether the prices are displayed transparently on the company website and if the product has been certified by reputable third parties for security and privacy
- A diagrams informs about the availability of a native iOS or Android app
To view the infographic online visit the following link: 25 Important Online Project Management Software Apps
GetApp.com is a free online marketplace to help small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) easily discover and evaluate the right applications for their business. They are supported in their discovery with a recommendation tool, product reviews, comparison tables and apps evaluation resources such as white papers to help choose the right solutions.
In addition, GetApp.com serves as a global online marketing channel for the ever-growing numbers of business application developers.
Headquartered in Barcelona Spain, GetApp.com operates primarily in North America and the U.K. It is privately owned and backed by Nauta Capital.