Odessa, FL (PRWEB) March 27, 2007
The Launch Pad, a leading Florida based technology provider specializing in information technology and Web solutions for small businesses, schools and nonprofit organizations, today announced the release of its redesigned website and expanded offerings. A bright, fresh design, crisp and informative content and simplified navigation compliment the new ecommerce suite which features easy-to-use tools for precisely locating computer products and managing purchases.
"Our goal was to create an online resource geared to the unique needs of small businesses that was appealing, relevant and content rich. What we now offer is a one-stop portal for technology and web products and services supported by a user-friendly ecommerce management suite," explains Launch Pad founder and President Ilene Rosoff.
The newly designed site, with a clear focus on small business and newly integrated ecommerce, provides a host of useful features and enhancements for new and existing customers to better manage their information technology needs:
- The introduction of the B2Bweb™, a web store and ecommerce suite that enables customers to have 24 hour access to real-time inventory and ordering for over 500,000 computer products and services. A partnership with WebCollage offers detailed information on each product including pictures, complete specs, related products and in many cases demos, printable brochures and customer reviews.
- B2Bweb's™ secure, easy-to-use "back room" suite of tools allows organizations and individuals using the site's ecommerce features to instantly gain access to account and purchase information and history, track orders, create quotes, reprint invoices, set up purchase authorizations and create customized catalogs.
- A redesigned web services offering that includes expanded choices for shared and dedicated hosting plans, a single $9.95 fee for domain registrations or transfers (reduced from $19.95), easy step-by-step ordering and an enhanced presentation of the company's web development portfolio.
- The introduction of a live sales chat feature for opening a text chat session with a sales specialist while viewing the website, searching for products or navigating the ecommerce tools.
- An updated customer referral program offering contributors cash or credit incentives for new customer referrals.
- The addition of white papers, informative sidebars and case studies throughout to highlight advances in information technology and educate small businesses and organizations about innovative product and service solutions.
- Unveiling of Zero2Sixty™ a new free monthly newsletter which tackles relevant information technology and web topics each month with an aim to "identify, inform on and simplify" for busy executives great technology tools for small business.
"Feedback from our clients drove much of our expansion. With a new focus on ecommerce, customers now have a single point of purchase and support for their technology and web needs. Computer products, web services and information technology solutions are all easily accessible and framed by clear content," says Rosoff. "Easy access to our small business product specialists via phone, e-mail or live chat sessions helps our site visitors and clients make informed purchase decisions. Even more importantly, our customers will find that behind our new site is the same level of expertise in information technology and quality customer service they have come to expect from us."
About The Launch Pad
Established in 1992, The Launch Pad is a Florida-based business solutions provider and online computer retailer. The company's goal is to offer a single source of web and technology guidance and tools to help small businesses and organizations save on IT downtime and costs, increase business productivity, enhance their brand - and turn their goals into reality. The Launch Pad's information technology solutions are based on products from industry leading vendors, including HP, IBM, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, Symantec and many others. For more information, please visit http://www.launchpadonline.com.