San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 01, 2012
Duetto Research, formed by Silicon Valley-based hospitality industry veterans and technologists, launched Duetto Edge -- a cutting-edge solution that helps hotel executives optimize demand, maximize revenues and minimize expenses, easily and efficiently.
Duetto Edge is now available to select hotel owners, brands and properties. More information is available at the company’s website, http://www.DuettoResearch.com, which was also launched today.
Duetto’s CEO, Patrick Bosworth, said, “We are delighted to introduce Duetto Edge, a powerful solution for anyone charged with maximizing revenues and minimizing expenses at hotels.” He concluded, “In Duetto Edge, innovation and insight meet – in a new product that arms hotels and brands with the tools they need to achieve revenue and profit goals, and understand demand and revenue channels better than ever before.”
Duetto Research is in discussions to bring Duetto Edge to many of the hotel industry’s leading brands, and independent properties across the globe. Duetto Edge was introduced at Sonesta as a potential optimization solution for its new extended stay brand, with testing at Sonesta ES Suites initiated in August. Details of additional product adoptions, are expected in coming weeks.
Among the unique benefits of Duetto Edge:
- Powerful algorithms that recommend actions to help hotel executives increase rates, expand occupancy and optimize channel mix.
- On-demand visualizations that help managers understand future demand patterns, and adjust pricing and channel strategies accordingly.
- Automated Edge Alerts, which inform users of channel outages or rate parity discrepancies to take corrective actions.
- Cloud-based functionality means there is no hardware or software to install and no implementation fees -- upgrades are easy, free and frequent.
- Improved productivity – Duetto Edge eliminates hassles so managers can focus on what’s important by receiving critical data and insights anywhere, anytime from a web browser, tablet or mobile device.
Mark Lomanno, former CEO of Smith Travel Research, who is an advisor and investor in Duetto, said, “For years, the hotel industry has searched for a comprehensive solution to property-level revenue management challenges – one that highlights opportunities to maximize room rates by shifting mix; monitors competitors; identifies parity problems; reduces technology costs, and eliminates the need for tedious data entry.”
Lomanno concluded, ”In Duetto Edge, the industry has found its solution – and I am excited to join with my colleagues to introduce the new product into the marketplace.”
For more information or to bring the Duetto Edge to your hotels, visit http://www.duettoresearch.com.
About Duetto Research
Duetto Research provides hotel executives with cutting-edge solutions to optimize demand, maximize rate, and minimize cost. Powered by leading Silicon Valley technologists and hospitality industry veterans, Duetto is where innovation and insight meet – to help the hotel industry create new standards of efficiency and profitability, and re-think how revenue management is done.