A number of new and significant global inkjet developments have the potential to transform the office printing landscape.
Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Although previous InfoTrends research has confirmed the existence of a bias against ink technology within the IT decision maker and influencer community, a number of new and significant global inkjet developments have the potential to transform the office printing landscape. InfoTrends’ new multi-client study, Is Inkjet Printing Technology Ready to Transform the Office Printing Environment?, is intended to provide critical factors needed for inkjet technology to succeed in the global mainstream office printing market. The study is highly relevant for strategic product planning functions and global HQs responsible for business across international markets.
This study will examine 18 mature/advanced markets and emerging/high-growth markets on a global basis to gain a better understanding of the inkjet printing opportunity as a whole. Markets that will be represented include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
This study will identify:
- Critical product features and functionality required for inkjet product acceptance in mainstream SME/SMB and Enterprise workgroup printing across each major geographic region
- Size of market opportunity for inkjet technology in the office by global region (North America, Latin America, EMEA, APAC)
- Segmentation of the business inkjet market across all forms of ink-based devices
- Differences in attitudes towards ink-based marking technology among high-growth markets, advanced markets, and/or geographic regions
- Whether customers consider inkjet technology to have any meaningful or inherent advantage over laser technology
For more information on Is Inkjet Printing Technology Ready to Transform the Office Printing Environment?, please contact Scott Phinney at 781-616-2123 or scott_phinney(at)infotrends(dot)com.
Take advantage of early subscriber rates through August 17, 2012.
InfoTrends, a Questex company, is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the digital imaging and document solutions industry. We provide research, analysis, forecasts, and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and develop strategies to grow their businesses. Additional information about InfoTrends is available on the Web at http://www.infotrends.com.
For media inquiries contact Donna O'Malley at +1 781 616 2116 or email donna_omalley(at)infotrends(dot)com.