Sydney, Australia (PRWEB) February 25, 2009
iNov8, an Australian company, beta launched the mobile media player in the United States, where it has been taken up by The New York Racing Association to push horseracing clips to users just seconds after an event happens. It has an interactive capability that allows The Racing Association's customers to interact with the content, place bets using an integrated e-commerce component and a social mobile capability to share content with friends. Currently, DreamWorks Movie Studio's, Pfizer and Playboy are concept-testing applications across the device in the USA.
Launched internationally today, iNov8 are in current negotiations with content partners in Australia as mobile content, mobile commerce and mobile social networking is set to experience record growths. The uniqueness of the product that will push on demand content in just seconds after a live event, from news, to sports, to film, to editorial, to training materials and so on, also allows for social interaction, advertising and mobile commerce. It is a market first solution to satisfy the challenge of multi-channel business and monetising mobile content.
Tony Toohey CEO of iNov8 said, "We have been pleased with the early results. We ran extensive competitive analysis Internationally to ensure that we could claim a market first innovation in mobile and are satisfied there is no other product, that in anyway delivers, what our technology does. It is exciting that media organisations can immediately launch mobile channels at a low risk with high yielding revenue returns. The extensive flexibility of the product has delivered amazing feedback during our research and beta testing phases. Courier companies, digital companies, seeking social network capability to push YouTube content, media buying houses, betting companies, and pharmaceutical organisations in our focus sessions responded by delivering insights into specific delivery and customisation of the product that is unique to their individual vertical sectors. The markets have been long waiting for an understanding on how to monetise mobile channels and it is the technology and customisation element with a strong revenue model that means we can announce a winning mobile channel that businesses have been seeking."
The company published a common scenario to demonstrate the products use in its most basic format
- You are a budding sports fan; you love the AFL, Rugby League, Rugby, Cricket, Golf, etc.
- Time doesn't always allow you to be near a TV to watch these great events.
- You are not inclined to watch a full sporting event on your mobile
How can you watch these events and see relevant key highlights?
The iNov8 Mobile Media Player will send it to you before you know you want it!
- Using unique push technology to deliver the last leg of the race, a goal, a wicket, a try, a catch, a putt, etc.
- Taking your sports profile and subscriber level we push the event highlights most relevant to you. You see it literally seconds after it has occurred. There is no delay; the clip plays instantly on your phone as you click play.
- At the end of the clip, you can share it with friends, opt to buy merchandise or tickets from a linked sport shop, or watch a sponsorship ad, or just view and close, knowing you are at the scene when it happens.
- You get to store your own media files and can share with friends when out socially and discussing the great goal of the day!
The revenue model is not reliant on advertising. The model is based on a hybrid of pay to view, subscription, pay to click and on a performance based revenue share.
For a product demonstration please contact Fi Bendall, details below.
Further details in power point are available on a slide share here:
For executive interviews, images and further information contact company representative:
Bendalls Group Consulting
02 9948 0007 or 0431 032 426
Fiona (at) bendalls.com (dot) au