Recent head-to-head wins at global companies such as Buhler, Johnson & Johnson, and Masonite speak to the strength of our competitive position and our value proposition in a tough economic climate
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) January 12, 2009
Instantis, a leading provider of on-demand project portfolio management software used by business process and IT leaders to improve strategy execution and financial performance, announced today record 2008 sales. Total sales in 2008 grew 60% vs. 2007. Instantis also announced the release of EnterpriseTrack™ 6.2 PMO Edition which includes advanced resource management and highly configurable project work break down structures.
"Recent head-to-head wins at global companies such as Buhler, Johnson & Johnson, and Masonite speak to the strength of our competitive position and our value proposition in a tough economic climate," said Dr. Prasad Raje, Instantis founder and CEO. "We expect to continue the market momentum generated by the success of EnterpriseTrack PMO Edition because it is the best option in the market for effectively managing multiple project portfolio initiatives in a single system. Moreover, the bottom line financial results enabled by EnterpriseTrack -- that result from improved project selection, better alignment with changing objectives, and better utilization of existing resources -- are even more critical in a recession."
Key 2008 Accomplishments include:
- Cash-flow positive for the year
- Three releases of EnterpriseTrack PMO Edition
- Eighth consecutive year of "5-nines" (99.999%) Software-as-a-Service availability; equivalent to less than one hour of unplanned down-time this decade
- Hosted four customer best practices Webinars led by DuPont, Ingram Micro, McKesson and Baxter Healthcare.
- Recognition as a "Visionary" in Gartner's 2008 Magic Quadrant for IT and Project Portfolio Management; Nominated for a SIIA "Best Project Management Software" CODiE award.
Instantis is a leading provider of project portfolio management software used by business process and IT leaders to improve strategy execution and financial performance. Leading global corporations like Abbott, BP, DuPont, France Telecom, Lilly, Lenovo, Motorola and Xerox rely on a single system called EnterpriseTrack to fulfill the distinctive requirements of their strategic project portfolios such as PMO, IT, Six Sigma and Lean.