We’re excited about these improvements to our program. The new discounts are a great benefit to customers, offering a competitive price for quality coverage.
Grand Rapids, MI (Vocus/PRWEB) February 01, 2011
Foremost Lloyds of Texas has improved its Dwelling Fire program. Foremost® targets landlord and rental property customers with new, larger discounts, including a discount for our Platinum Package for landlords.
“We’re excited about these improvements to our program,” says Debbie Boam, Foremost zone executive director. “The new discounts are a great benefit to customers, offering a competitive price for quality coverage.”
Some of the new discounts include:
- Insurance scores are now used as a rating parameter for landlord business, and customers could qualify for up to a 10% discount.
- The discount for newer homes ranges from 2% to 25%.
- Customers who have more than one rental or vacant property insured with Foremost qualify for a discount of up to 10%.
- Landlords using a Property Management Company are eligible for a discount.
- Landlord Association members are eligible for a discount.
- There is a tenant screening discount available for each of five types of screenings.
- Customers with no prior claims will receive a discount.
Introducing the TDP-3 policy for Landlords
Foremost now offers a Comprehensive TDP-3 policy for Landlords (not applicable in tier 1 or tier 2 counties.) “We understand that different landlords want different levels of coverage,” Boam says. “This comprehensive policy provides customers with the opportunity to purchase more extensive coverage for their rental properties.”
Foremost-appointed producers can book expanded Dwelling Fire business on http://www.ForemostSTAR.com. To become appointed with Foremost, producers can call 1-800-237-6136 or visit http://www.ForemostAgent.com. To share your feedback, visit our Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/foremostinsurance or our Twitter page at http://www.Twitter.com/foremost.
A part of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, Foremost Insurance Group ("Foremost") has been a leader in personal lines insurance since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan. Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Financial Services Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information about Farmers, visit http://www.Farmers.com or http://www.Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
# # #