With the release of INTViewer 2018, our clients in the field can now perform rapid QC of prestack data without being tethered to an internet connection, freeing them to go further, to push the limits of seismic acquisition,” — Dr. Olivier Lhemann, President of INT, Inc.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) October 10, 2018
Interactive Network Technologies (INT) is pleased to announce INTViewer 2018, the newest release of the leading rapid seismic QA/QC platform for the upstream oil and gas industry.
Compatible with Java 9 and 10, INTViewer 2018 includes several new features and key improvements. These enhancements allow users to visualize microseismic data using a beachball/focal mechanism, eliminate processing steps by creating virtual headers, open and manipulate more data sets simultaneously with better window synchronization/grouping, and much more.
“As a mature product, INTViewer has led the industry for nearly a decade as the optimal tool for checking seismic data quickly, sharing findings with colleagues easily, and automating repetitive processing steps with Python. With the release of INTViewer 2018, our clients in the field can now perform rapid QC of prestack data without being tethered to an internet connection, freeing them to go further, to push the limits of seismic acquisition,” said Dr. Olivier Lhemann, President of INT, Inc. “And with the additional features and improvements we’ve included, INTViewer enables our users in the office to get even more from their data.”
INTViewer 2018 Benefits:
- Work Offline — Users “borrow” an active INTViewer license to work offline, without a live connection to a license server. This portability means INTViewer can rapidly QA/AC your data wherever you are — on an acquisition boat, in the field, or just out of the office.
- View Data in Context — With improved maps, INTViewer allows you to show your data in context with just one click, even offline. Create or define backgrounds using often-used shape files.
- Export Metadata to a Data Lake — INTViewer 2018 simplifies the export of metadata to the cloud for seismic and well data.
- Analyze Shot Data — New LMO and NMO trace processor capabilities help the analysis of acquisition data. Shift horizons automatically as processors are applied, and select processor parameters interactively.
- Compare Data Quickly — INTViewer 2018’s seismic header cross-plots synchronize with others, making it easier and faster to compare your data on the fly.
- Present 2D Lines — When 2D lines intersect, the position of their intersections is visualized as lines in cross-section windows. Keep consistent orientations in cross-section windows to show traces closest to the North first.
- Optimize Your Workflow — Key improvements enable a smoother, faster workflow for users, including the ability to override loaded session files in one click and to create profiles to save the titles and labels of cross-section windows.
Visit us online at http://www.int.com/products/intviewer/ or at our booth at SEG in Anaheim, CA, October 15–17 for a preview of INTViewer 2018 or for a demo of INT’s other data visualization products.
For more information, please visit https://www.int.com, contact us at email@example.com, or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For more than 25 years, INT visualization libraries, widgets, and frameworks have been used by the leading Oil & Gas and Service companies to empower best-in-class business applications for seismic, geoscience, well intelligence, drilling ops, utilities, manufacturing, and asset management.