"We are very excited about this development for our 250,000 registered users of Reptrax," said IntelliCentrics' president Mike Sheehan.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 29, 2011
IntelliCentrics, Inc., owner and operator of the largest healthcare credentialing services in the country, announced today that it has entered the final phase of integrating VendorClear facilities and features into the RepTrax platform. This integration will provide healthcare facilities and vendors the best possible service by eliminating variations in the credentialing process, and, therefore, making the industry more straightforward and predictable for everyone.
The completion of the integration process will make the following enhancements available the first week of April:
For healthcare facilities
- Better structure: The new hierarchy within Reptrax allows healthcare organizations to implement their credential plans in a more orderly way from the top of the organization, starting with the healthcare system, down to each individual facility.
- More options: New badge layouts and grace periods to complete a credential, and the ability for hospital employees to manually check in a vendor from any computer, allow healthcare facilities to customize their credentialing plans even more.
- Concierge Managers: Reptrax's Concierge Managers offer dedicated, one-on-one assistance to support vendor compliance goals and improve their Reptrax experience.
- Corporate Administrators: The new Corporate Administrator feature lets vendor companies save time and make the credentialing process easier for their representatives by completing administrative tasks on their behalf, like paying membership fees, uploading credential documents and monitoring changes to hospital policies.
- Better fit: Expanded vendor categories and a scope of services questionnaire ensure vendor representatives are in the category that bests fits them based on their job description and destination within the healthcare facility. A better fit also means credential requirements are more tailored and relevant to each category.
- Profile photo: Facilities will be able to require that vendor representatives submit a profile photo, but this requirement can be fulfilled with a no-cost, base membership.
"We are very excited about this development for our 250,000 registered users of Reptrax," said IntelliCentrics' president Mike Sheehan. "During the past nine months, our employees have conducted research and talked to many of our customers while continuing to make significant investments in the Reptrax environment, consistent with what you would expect from an industry leader.”
"We are focused on simplifying the processes for the vendors in order to make compliance understandable, easy, and efficient. Since day one, we have considered the vendor community a primary customer and stakeholder. We have many more exciting releases planned for 2011," he added.
Visit http://www.reptrax.com for more information.
About IntelliCentrics, Inc.
IntelliCentrics specializes in concentric circles of security determined by an individual's privilege to enter specific areas in a given facility. With a dedication to safety and innovation, IntelliCentrics works with experts in a variety of fields to complement comprehensive security plans. IntelliCentrics, Inc. is a subsidiary of Dallas-based USA deView Inc., which designs, engineers and manufactures both digital and analog IP technologies that are essential to video surveillance systems.