Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB) April 10, 2007
The top ranked strategic Internet marketing firm, Search Engine Optimization Inc., has introduced a new SEO reporting tool, "SEO Inc ClientCenter" (beta version), to its clients. It is the first SEO reporting tool of its kind to offer users customization and more than just keyword rankings.
SEO Inc.'s ClientCenter tracks and trends many different variables in addition to keyword rankings such as the number of backlinks a site contains and the number of pages indexed by search engines. It is accessible at any time, and from any computer, so clients no longer have to wait for ranking reports to be sent to them each month. Every SEO Inc. client has their own login to the SEO Inc. ClientCenter where they can view customizable ranking reports based on their preferences, trending reports for their site and make changes to their account. All rankings are represented by colorful, easy-to-read graphs that can be used by the client for presentations, marketing reports, etc.
"SEO Inc. ClientCenter is a breakthrough in technology. It shows trending over time to allow clients to clearly see their progress and benchmark their on-line marketing initiatives," said Garry Grant, president and CEO of SEO Inc. "This is a first ever in SEO reporting."
Some of the exciting features of ClientCenter include:
- Ranking Reports Accessible 24/7: SEO Inc.'s custom Reporting Engine captures client rankings for the Top 20 search engines which clients can view at any time. All they need to do is log in, pick a date and view the report. Clients can analyze their rankings based on several different criteria based on keywords, ranking URLs and even ranking positions.
- Engine Tracker Reports: Tracks important ranking criteria such as link popularity, pages indexed by the search engines and search engine cache dates.
- Charting and Trend Analysis: Clients can view charts and trends based on their Web site's rankings which further help to customize their campaign depending on the trend analysis such as overall gain/loss, keyword trending and engine coverage.
- SEO Project Tracking: Clients can see the status and project details of their SEO project including targeted keywords, keyword assignment and search engine submissions.
- Manage Users and Make Payments: More than one person in a company can see the reports. Clients can add other users from their company to the same account along with assigning different privilege levels to them.
SEO Inc. will be demonstrating ClientCenter at the Search Engine Strategies conference and expo in New York, April 10-13, 2007. Search Engine Strategies is the leading global conference and expo series that keeps businesses and consumers informed about search engine advertising, including optimization and marketing issues.
For more information about the SEO Inc. ClientCenter call 877-736-0006 or visit http://www.seoinc.com.
About Search Engine Optimization Inc.
Search Engine Optimization Inc. is an integrated search engine marketing company that specializes in achieving high rankings for their clients on the Internet's major search engines. SEO Inc. creates highly targeted optimization campaigns geared towards unique online business objectives. Leveraging more than 40 years of combined Internet marketing experience, SEO Inc.'s certified search engine specialists have developed and honed a suite of highly effective, proprietary optimization and marketing methodologies that have placed more than 300 leading corporations in the top rankings of world's leading search engines.