The training paid for itself the first day! I learned actionable tips and strategies that significantly increased my Internet Marketing profits
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 15, 2009
PPC Summit, the leading Pay Per Click Advertising and Search Marketing training event of the year, will be held in Los Angeles (September 23-24) and Chicago (November 4-5). Internet Marketers are marking their calendars for this Must-Attend training event that brings together Search Marketing's best to teach businesses How to Target More Buyers Online with Pay Per Click Advertising. The training covers real-world Pay Per Click ad solutions and Search Marketing strategies, and addresses the challenges Internet Marketers face in the highly competitive and over maximized online marketplace.
As more and more businesses leverage the search engines and Paid Search to grow their business, it's no surprise that the Internet Ad industry is the only advertising medium that is expected to grow this year, according Zenith Optimedia. The agency forecasts that Internet advertising spend will grow 10.1% globally in 2009, and Paid Search boasts an even stronger 20.0% growth projection*.
Pay Per Click Advertising (particularly Google AdWords) is the fastest growing advertising channel because it delivers more targeted traffic, greater budget control, more accountability and can generate immediate revenue--WHEN DONE RIGHT. PPC Summit training is designed to teach Internet Marketers of all skill levels the necessary knowledge for setting up and managing profitable Pay Per Click campaigns. The training covers tested and proven solutions, and shares insider strategies that the trainers have learned from many years of running million dollar profitable campaigns. This information alone sets PPC Summit content apart from other industry conferences, where all that's shared is typically the "What" and not the "How".
Justifying training costs is hard for any company in this economy, but the decision becomes easier when training can mean the difference between success and failure. In the highly competitive online advertising landscape, this event provides cutting-edge Pay Per Click Advertising techniques for reaching more customers at a lower ad cost.
PPC Summit stands behind the quality of the training and guarantees the registration costs of attending the two day event. "The training paid for itself the first day! I learned actionable tips and strategies that significantly increased my Internet Marketing profits," raved Julian Fox, a PPC Summit past attendee.
Upcoming PPC Summit's Address the Top 3 Challenges That Internet Marketers Face Today:
1. Reaching MORE targeted customers online
2. Dealing with shrinking marketing budgets, but still delivering a high ROI
3. CONVERTING more leads into sales using less resources
- Sessions Provide Real-World Internet Marketing Solutions Proven To Boost Profits -
During two full days of training, Internet Marketers will choose from 20 comprehensive How-To sessions, hands-on workshops and personal consulting.
The sessions offer step-by- step guidance for successful advertising campaigns on Google AdWords and allows advertisers to:
- Gain the Maximum Value from Internet Marketing: PPC Summit teaches Search Marketing strategies and solutions. All sessions are delivered by experienced Search Engine Marketing experts.
- Discover How to Lower Internet Marketing Dollars and Get Higher Results: Combat the challenges of keeping ad costs down while reaching more customers-no other training event delivers the quality and value of this content.
- Get Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing AND Microsoft AdCenter Questions Answered By Experts: Discover the most concentrated Search Engine Marketing knowledge in one place at one time. Attendees get questions answered from experts who develop the programs, run multi-million dollar campaigns and earn millions of dollars from Pay Per Click Advertising.
The early bird registration will end soon for PPC Summit Los Angeles Sept. 23-24 and Chicago Nov. 4-5. Attendees can save 25% off the two-day regular attendee cost with promo code PPCJ upon registration at http://www.PPCSummit.com or call 800-507-2958.
*Source: Zenith Optimedia, 2009 Advertising Spend Predictions.
About PPC Summit
PPC Summit is the premier educational two-day Pay Per Click Advertising and Search Marketing training event that brings together an expert pool of Search Engine Marketing trainers to teach businesses how to maximize search marketing opportunities on Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter and all other search engines. PPC Summit is the leading Search Marketing training resource and educational destination for Internet Marketers everywhere.
Phone: 800-507-2958 ext. 707
# # #