InventoryBase makes the lengthy process of compiling the reports so much easier.
Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK (PRWEB UK) 29 May 2012
Portsmouth based IT firm Radweb, has been celebrating after winning an enterprise award from Portsmouth University for a property inventory software package they designed and built.
Just two weeks after its official launch, InventoryBase, won an Enterprise Challenge award. It’s an award that celebrates new ideas that will benefit people either commercially or socially.
Dan Harper, a former student of the university and now employee of Radweb, was part of the team that developed InventoryBase and was responsible for putting it forward for the award.
Radweb’s triumphant director Steve Rad said: “We’re so pleased for Dan and InventoryBase! The feedback from property agents already using the software has been great and now we’ve got some silverware to back up what they’ve been saying!”
“InventoryBase is about working smarter, not harder. Inventories are really important documents; protecting both the landlord and tenants from any legal action when a tenancy ends. InventoryBase makes the lengthy process of compiling the reports so much easier.”
The software’s purpose is to provide a fast, easy and standardised way of producing property inventories on the move. InventoryBase is a completely web-based system that can be accessed on every device from smart phones to desktop PCs.
Steve and the Radweb team designed InventoryBase after working with numerous letting agents and using what they learnt to build InventoryBase from the ground up using the most cutting edge technology.
Notes to editors:
For further information please contact Steve Rad:
Portsmouth, UK Office:
+44 (0)33 33 444 505
12 Acorn Business Centre,
InventoryBase Key Benefits:
- Automated inventories and admin
- Accessible on the move – smartphones etc
- Perfect for busy agents and landlords
- Fixed price £50 or £100 per month
- Unlimited inventories and other reports
- No hidden fees or contracts
- Unlimited users at no additional cost
- No installed software – works anywhere with an internet connection or 3G/4G
- No additional hardware required – works seamlessly on multiple devices over a browser
- Free support & access to training videos
Reports available include:
- Check In, Check Out
- Interim/Mid-Term Inspection and Update
All with attachments such as photos, videos, documents and any other supporting notes, including meter readings, keys and utilities.