Many of our small to mid-size customers use Quickbooks, and we felt it was a value added to our customer base to include the interface at no charge.
Fairfield, NJ (PRWEB) June 12, 2013
Valdata Systems flagship Chemical Management System (“CMS”) offers a complete range of integrated software modules including its popular Warehouse Management System Inventory Software Package.
A key benefit of Valdata’s Inventory Software, as well as the other components of the chemical management suite, is its ability to tie seamlessly with host systems to update inventory and production data in real time.
Valdata is now offering the interface with Quickbooks as a standard feature at no additional charge.
"Many of our small to mid-size customers use Quickbooks, and we felt it was a value added to our customer base to include the interface at no charge.” - Tom Winter, President, Valdata Systems
Valdata’s inventory software is a high-performance software package designed for tracking all materials (with their quality status) in a manufacturing or R&D facility, allowing companies to follow and report on all aspects of chemical movement and usage in real time.
The benefits include:
- Unique ”license plate” barcoding for accurate tracking of every ingredient, component and finished product
- Real-time visibility into inventory
- Movement of items from one site to another with minimal effort and data entry
- Easy location of materials anywhere in the facility with RF equipment
- Elegant cycle count routines to eliminate annual physicals
- Flexible reporting capabilities, with drilldown to any level of detail
- Complete audit trail of all transactions from material receipt through finished goods delivery
- Electronically enforced status (including quarantine and pegged containers) at the container level
Communicating with other host systems continues to be priced on a per-job basis depending on the host and the type of interface required.
About Valdata Systems
Headquartered in Fairfield, NJ, Valdata Systems is a premier provider of Chemical Management solutions specifically targeting the Pharmaceutical, Flavor & Fragrance, Nutraceutical and Chemical Manufacturing industries.
For more information on Chemical Management Systems, Inventory Control Systems, Recipe Manager and other products provided by Valdata Systems, please visit http://www.valdatasystems.com.