Teaming up with Ipreo, our combined IR Web & Market Intelligence Services will deliver the core foundation for the next generation of smart, content-rich, service-focused IR solutions.
Charlottesville, Va. and New York (Vocus) June 9, 2008
SNL Financial, the leading provider of sector-focused data, news and analytics, and Ipreo, the premier global provider of market intelligence and productivity software to corporations and investment banks, have jointly announced a sales and marketing alliance that will allow each provider to offer the other’s investor relations products and services to their respective clients.
This alliance will allow Ipreo to offer its clients access to SNL’s best-in-class services for investor relations Web sites, communications and regulatory compliance:
- Web Site Management – custom-built IR Web sites from SNL’s expert Web design team, plus user-friendly IR Web management tools
- IR Communications Services – international and domestic conference calling, reservationless conferencing, Web casts and video casts, as well as transcription services in 15 languages
- Corporate Governance – secure and confidential fraud reporting to keep companies in compliance with regulators and Sarbanes-Oxley 301 whistleblower hotline requirements
Likewise, SNL’s clients can now take advantage of Ipreo’s market intelligence and investor relationship management tools, including:
- Global Markets Intelligence – holistic, cross-asset class ownership reporting from the most experienced team of analysts in the industry
- Advanced Targeting services – in-depth valuation & ownership analysis, predictive modeling and target investor profiles
- Bigdough/BD Corporate – industry-leading prospecting and contact management platforms combining intuitive user interface with an unprecedented new database of global institutional equity and fixed-income contacts and profiles
“Our mission for the industry is to create a full suite of cutting edge analytical and communication services that meet the growing needs of the IR professionals in our covered sectors,” said Nick Cafferillo, Managing Director, for Industry Research and Product Management at SNL Financial. “Teaming up with Ipreo, our combined IR Web & Market Intelligence Services will deliver the core foundation for the next generation of smart, content-rich, service-focused IR solutions."
“We’re very pleased to be able to bring SNL’s first-class website and communications services to our clients,” said Chris Taylor, EVP & MD of Global Investor Relations at Ipreo. “This alliance further strengthens our ability to serve all aspects of the IRO’s workflow.”
About SNL Financial
SNL is the premier sector-focused provider of essential business intelligence in the financial information marketplace. SNL collects, standardizes and disseminates all relevant corporate, financial, market and M&A data — plus news and analysis — for over 4,000 clients and more than 20,000 users at top financial institutions, corporations, consultants, government agencies, law firms and media around the globe. Since its founding in 1987, SNL has continuously expanded global operations, as well as the scope and depth of its coverage and products without compromising the standards of quality and customer service that have made it successful. For more information, visit http://www.SNL.com .
Ipreo is a premier global provider of high quality data, expert insight, and productivity solutions to Investment Banking and Corporate clients. With decades of experience serving the capital markets, a reputation for superior customer service, and a commitment to creating technologies that improve our clients’ performance, Ipreo is both a dynamic innovator and a trusted resource. Ipreo has approximately 500 employees and operations throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. Ipreo is majority-owned by private equity firm Veronis Suhler Stevenson (http://www.vss.com ). For more information, please go to http://www.ipreo.com .
One SNL Plaza
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Other office locations:
Ahmedabad, India; Arlington, Va.; Boston, Mass.; Islamabad, Pakistan; Jersey City, N.J.; London; Monterey, Calif.; New York.
# # #