It’s an imperative for any business that plans to take advantage of service offerings that are not on their premises, but rather hosted in the network. The CLOVER enables businesses to combine applications and features critical in meeting their specific business objectives.
Englewood, Colo. (Vocus) March 1, 2010
IP5280 Communications, specializing in business VoIP and cloud-based communications delivered via state-of-the-art unified Internet Protocol (IP) technologies, announced today the immediate availability of its highly developed cloud computing infrastructure, called “CLOVER”, or “CLOud OVer Enterprise Resources.”
“Cloud” is a widely accepted term referring to shared Internet infrastructure, or hosted network environment, while Enterprise Resources are hosted applications such as web, email, voice, and data communications supported by the IP-based infrastructure. The IP5280 CLOVER is a multi-carrier inter-exchange network that is specifically designed to optimize the performance of interactive cloud-based applications, such as hosted Voice over Internet Protocol, or “VoIP”, and other session initiation protocol (“SIP”) based communications. The CLOVER computing network includes an array of best-of-breed feature servers, such as Broadsoft, Microsoft OCS, open source and proprietary servers that provide cloud-based functionality critical in the delivery of IP communications for businesses.
The IP5280 CLOVER is an industry first - engineered and designed to enable new suites of cloud-based business offerings that include: Voice-to-Text; a voicemail transcription service; Voice-to-Email; a carbon copy voicemail sent to a user’s email inbox; Custom Call Routing, such as Zip Code routing for store locator applications; and, Managed Call Services that enable a user real-time management of their inbound calls. The IP5280 CLOVER is an online repository for feature-specific applications to host and support the numerous business capabilities that are moving to the “cloud,” enabling the SMB market to access services which in the past were cost prohibitive and generally available to only large companies.
“The IP5280 CLOVER is more than just the most advanced cloud-based computing network available for hosted business-class telecommunications applications,” said Jeff Pelletier, Chief Technology Officer for IP5280. “It’s an imperative for any business that plans to take advantage of service offerings that are not on their premises, but rather hosted in the network. The CLOVER enables businesses to combine applications and features critical in meeting their specific business objectives.”
Benefits of the IP5280 CLOVER include:
- Best of Breed Feature Server Network – The IP5280 CLOVER includes a set of feature servers, such as Broadsoft, Microsoft OCS, open source and proprietary servers, that employ a best-of-breed portfolio of capabilities allowing for the optimization of critical functions, along with customized development.
- Multi-Carrier Inter-exchange Computing Network – The IP5280 CLOVER has five global network interconnections which means virtually 100% network availability with fail-safe re-route management and control.
- Intelligent Network Integration (“INI”) – The CLOVER’s ability to intelligently integrate directly with a business’ network simplifies overall management and eliminates bottlenecks having to route through slower network interconnections.
- Cloud Route Control – The IP5280 CLOVER uses state-of-art packet flow management systems that optimize the routing of user applications and are enabled with Quality of Service (“QoS”) tagging.
- Disaster Recovery – The unique design of the CLOVER includes geographic diversity and high redundancy to ensure constant service availability of the applications across the network.
“The IP5280 CLOVER’s unique design is positioned to take advantage of the explosive growth in the area of application software development for hosted IP networks,” added Mr. Pelletier. “We have an aggressive quarterly development timeline for the inclusion of soon-to-be-standard and custom applications that meet the needs of our enterprise customers.”
IP5280 Communications is a next-generation global unified IP communications provider specializing in VoIP and converged IP voice and data services for business customers. Trusted by thousands of business enterprise users, communication agents, partners and wholesalers of IP managed services throughout the world, IP5280 offers carrier-class communications for businesses large and small, with significant savings over traditional phone company business services.
IP5280 specializes in offering IP communication solutions including a full range of VoIP voice and data transmission services that encompass Hosted VoIP and IP Business Trunking. Advanced features include user mobility, transcription services and computer telephony integration.
Selected by ColoradoBiz Magazine among the Top 3 Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, and proudly ranked by the magazine as a part of the elite Colorado TOP250 Private Companies in Colorado, IP5280 Communications provides businesses the most advanced IP solutions to meet a variety of voice, data and IP networking needs. For more information, visit http://www.IP5280.com or call (303) 800-0000.
Media contact: Jeff Rundles, The Unleaded Group for IP5280, 303-952-2565