iPad Health Inspection with Web Based Reporting, Scheduling, Permitting...
Columbia, MO (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
Inspect2GO, Inc., (http://www.inspect2go.com/ehs/) a provider of web and mobile inspections solutions to Environmental Health Departments, today announced a new relationship. The City of Columbia, Missouri, has purchased Inspect2GO’s EH2GO, a total solution software package designed specifically for environmental health departments. The project is funded, in part, by an FDA Grant awarded to The City.
“Columbia’s process is ideal for our software,” said Paul Smith, President of Inspect2GO. “The software is flexible and adapts to the City’s inspection, reporting and scheduling needs.”
The system includes:
- Mobile – Native, iPad field inspection applications that function even when wireless service is unavailable
- Office – Web-based office software to manage users, facilities and operations
- Reporting – History and custom reporting by facility, date and other search criteria
- Document Management – Management of inspection reports, permits, violations and records
- Tracking – Violation status (open or resolved)
- Schedule - Assign jobs to Inspectors via the web-based calendar, view inspections due, send notifications
- Search - Query database and sort by date ranges, violations, inspection types, permits, facilities and inspectors
- Permitting – View permit history, issue and print permits on location
- Permit Status – Paid, due, past due, suspend, reinstate
- Data Import –Import and export facility history and health codes
- Post – To public website
Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com/eh2go/) offers environmental health inspection software to municipalities nationwide. EH2GO is the firm’s comprehensive software solution with 3 components; mobile app, SQL database and web-based software. Restaurant inspection and other environmental health (EH) audits are performed via the mobile application. The “native” mobile app functions on an iPad, Android tablet or other mobile device without the need for a wireless connection. The mobile app then syncs with Inspect2GO’s web-based, environmental health inspection software. Personnel and facilities are managed via the web-based solution. Users can schedule inspections, view facility history, reference health codes, print permits, generate custom reports and post violations publicly, all within one comprehensive software package. Inspect2GO tailors its software to meet the unique regulatory needs of its municipal customers.