$999 for a Custom iPAD App with Your Unique Checklist / Generate Professional PDF Reports Too
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 31, 2012
Inspect2GO is now offering customized mobile apps for a $999 setup fee. The offer only applies to projects that begin between November 1 and November 15, 2012, and must be completed by year’s end. The offer applies to iPad applications that conform closely to the look and feel of Inspect2GO’s standard checklist app and PDF report format, as shown on the company's YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspect2GO?feature=watch).
Details are listed below. To determine whether a desired app and pdf report meet the necessary criteria, submit any existing checklists, audit or survey forms to Inspect2GO via the website for review (http://www.inspect2go.com/).
Although a wide variety of mobile app development services and advanced functions are offered, this limited time offer applies only to apps that meet the following criteria.
- iPad only
- 15 photos max
- 50 questions max
- Standard Inspect2go look/feel/function
- Output formatted as Inspect2GO’s standard PDF report
- Contingent upon Apple approval via B2B program
- Other specifications per Terms of Sale
The $999 is the setup fee. There is also a $50/month/iPad fee. Also, Apple charges $100/year for the developer account, and $10/download, which the customer must pay for use of the B2B program. Any advanced functions such as those following below will incur additional fees.
- Inspection/audit scoring and rating system apps
- Audit apps with data push/pull to/from SQL or cloud server
- Apple iPhone, Android, or Window tablet/phone apps
- Custom user interface development
- Custom PDF report styles
- Advanced data handling such as graphing, inspection/audit/survey score comparisons, performance trending over time and other analytics
- Inspect2GO is selective, and reserves the right not to accept projects into the program
Inspect2GO is a mobile application, cloud database and software development company based in Southern California. The firm’s mobile technology includes inspection checklists and apps with signature, photo, markup, custom reporting, pdf, rating, statistics, charting, graphing and database functions. The software is compatible with Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad), Windows Mobile and Android tablets/phones. Inspection results are sent to Inspect2GO’s cloud database for storage. Reports, graphs, trends and data feeds can be retrieved from the cloud server via a browser-based web portal.